'Hello' Ha Sung-woon, Wanna One Solo Societies "I feel a lot of members empty"

Ha Sung-woon, a former Wanna One member of the Hello group, mentioned the empty seats of the members.Ha Sung-woon, who returned as a solo singer, appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Hello, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th.Warner Ones activities have officially ended, but is it a shame? said Shin Dong-yup, an MC.Warner One members often think of it, Ha said. The waiting room is quiet because there are no Friends who have been chatting and having fun together. I think of it a lot then.Shin Dong-yup said, I did not want to see it, but I am glad that I did not see it.

Ha Sung-woon, a former Wanna One member of the Hello group, mentioned the empty seats of the members.

Ha Sung-woon, who returned as a solo singer, appeared as a guest in KBS2 entertainment program Hello, which aired on the afternoon of the 25th.

“Warner One’s activities have officially ended, but is it a shame?” said Shin Dong-yup, an MC.

“Warner One members often think of it,” Ha said. “The waiting room is quiet because there are no Friends who have been chatting and having fun together. I think of it a lot then.”

Shin Dong-yup said, "I did not want to see it, but I am glad that I did not see it."