Ha Sung-woon "Warner One's Sexual Comparison? My Music is First."

Ha Sung-woon, a former Wanna One singer, said he was a solo singer and relieved the burden on his grades.Ha Sung-woon, who made his debut with a group hot shot, made his debut as a project group Wanna One in 2017. After finishing his activities in January, Ha Sung-woon released his solo album in a month and started a new start.Ha Sung-woon, who will be compared to the performance of Wanna One album, said, I was careful to tell me what music I wanted to do rather than grades.Id like to be better if I have good grades, but Ill be active in wondering if the public will like my favorite music.I would like you to think that the singer, Ha Sung-woon, wants this music while doing this activity, he added.On the new title song BIRD, Ha Sung-woon said, I am born again and I have the meaning to fly to the top. The most elaborate song is Suddenly.Ive shown it as a graduation performance, but Ive made it a little bit revised, so Im more attached.When asked about the pledge to be the No. 1 player in the music program, Ha Sung-woon said, I cant be a real bird, but I will try to be a bird.Ha Sung-woons first solo album will be released on the 28th.

Ha Sung-woon, a former Wanna One singer, said he was a solo singer and relieved the burden on his grades.

Ha Sung-woon, who made his debut with a group hot shot, made his debut as a project group Wanna One in 2017. After finishing his activities in January, Ha Sung-woon released his solo album in a month and started a new start.

Ha Sung-woon, who will be compared to the performance of Wanna One album, said, "I was careful to tell me what music I wanted to do rather than grades. “I’d like to be better if I have good grades, but I’ll be active in wondering if the public will like my favorite music.”

"I would like you to think that the singer, Ha Sung-woon, wants this music while doing this activity," he added.

On the new title song 'BIRD', Ha Sung-woon said, "I am born again and I have the meaning to fly to the top." "The most elaborate song is 'Suddenly'. I’ve shown it as a graduation performance, but I’ve made it a little bit revised, so I’m more attached.”

When asked about the pledge to be the No. 1 player in the music program, Ha Sung-woon said, “I can’t be a real bird, but I will try to be a bird.”

Ha Sung-woon's first solo album will be released on the 28th.