Im Yoon-ah "Girls" Generation stage, pants burst and "difficult" (Ugly Were You)

My Little Old Boy Im Yoon-ah released the most difficult audition and difficult stage episodes.Im Yoon-ah participated in the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the 31st as a special guest.MC Seo Jang-hoon asked, Im Yoon-ah said that he watched the audition in his trainee days. What audition was the most difficult.Im Yoon-ah confessed: I ask you to show me what you eat in a space where theres nothing and theres not ready, that was a bit difficult.The Girls Generation also released episodes on stage.Im Yoon-ah said, I have torn my pants on stage. I sat up when I danced, but my pants exploded. It was even in the middle.Seo Jang-hoon asked, How did you get it done? Im Yoon-ah said, I had to be careful with my movements small.

My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah released the most difficult audition and difficult stage episodes.

Im Yoon-ah participated in the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy' which was broadcast on the 31st as a special guest.

MC Seo Jang-hoon asked, "Im Yoon-ah said that he watched the audition in his trainee days. What audition was the most difficult."

Im Yoon-ah confessed: "I ask you to show me what you eat in a space where there's nothing and there's not ready, that was a bit difficult."

The Girls' Generation also released episodes on stage. Im Yoon-ah said, "I have torn my pants on stage." "I sat up when I danced, but my pants exploded. It was even in the middle."

Seo Jang-hoon asked, "How did you get it done?" Im Yoon-ah said, "I had to be careful with my movements small."