Im Yoon-ah, My Little Old Boy' The youngest special MC ever..."Popular" Morbengers rave review

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah will be the youngest female special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy.In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a member of Girls Generation and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh charm.At the time of the previous recording, Im Yoon-ah appeared as the youngest female guest ever, and the recording scene was full of excitement.Mo () Bengers praised the storm, saying, Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy appearance.It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah was among the My Little Old Boy sons, and the Im Yoon-ah love of the mothers became even thicker.In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was said to be I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah in the mouth of mothers who had My Little Old Boy sons.However, it is the back door that it was surprised to see that there is a My Little Old Boy hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.My Little Old Boy, which Im Yoon-ah has been on as a special MC, will be broadcast at 9:05 pm on the 24th.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah will be the youngest female special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy'.

In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a member of Girls' Generation and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh charm.

At the time of the previous recording, Im Yoon-ah appeared as the youngest female guest ever, and the recording scene was full of excitement. Mo () Bengers praised the storm, saying, "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah.

Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy' appearance. It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah was among the My Little Old Boy' sons, and the Im Yoon-ah love' of the mothers became even thicker.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was said to be "I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah" in the mouth of mothers who had "My Little Old Boy" sons.

However, it is the back door that it was surprised to see that there is a My Little Old Boy' hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.

My Little Old Boy, which Im Yoon-ah has been on as a special MC, will be broadcast at 9:05 pm on the 24th.