Im Yoon-ah, My Little Old Boy' special MC broadcast ..24 broadcast on the 24th

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah will be on the My Little Old Boy special MC.In SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh beauty.On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy appearance and attracted attention.It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a sister stiller, was among the My Little Old Boy sons.The mothers Im Yoon-ah love became even thicker.In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was full of envy, saying, I want a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah will be on the My Little Old Boy' special MC.

In SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh beauty.

On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah.

Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy' appearance and attracted attention. It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a 'sister stiller', was among the My Little Old Boy' sons. The mothers' Im Yoon-ah love' became even thicker.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was full of envy, saying, "I want a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!"