Im Yoon-ah, #My Little Old Boy #Tonyan #Mimo #Girls' Generation #Lip

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as the youngest female special MC on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.On this day, Im Yoon-ah showed off his delightful delight with his outstanding beauty and took the love of Mobengers.In particular, Im Yoon-ah praised Morbengers and MC Shin Dong-yup for beautiful and loose and laughed frankly, saying, The better you listen to a good story.Also, Tonys mother said, H.O.T. You liked it, didnt you?I was a real Tony brother fan when I was a child, Im Yoon-ah said. It was like it was in the recent concert.Tonys mother said, I think it would be nice to marry Tony.Im Yoon-ah also showed his affection for Girls Generation members by watching the video of the cast of My Little Old Boy with Movengers.When Shin Dong-yup asked, Do you have a senior who can believe and depend on? Im Yoon-ah first mentioned TVXQ Super Junior Boa.Im Yoon-ah said, I did not think that the members of the Girls Generation were Friends and I wanted to make a lot of friends because I had members. I feel the same thing and I feel like I am the only member even when I go out.Im Yoon-ah, who has been collecting topics since the broadcast of My Little Old Boy with such frank and hairy gestures and still beautiful beauty, unveiled a photo of Taeyeons solo concert on the 24th and attracted attention once again.Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah is about to open after filming the movie Exit.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as the youngest female special MC on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th.

On this day, Im Yoon-ah showed off his delightful delight with his outstanding beauty and took the love of 'Mobengers'. In particular, Im Yoon-ah praised Morbengers and MC Shin Dong-yup for "beautiful" and "loose" and laughed frankly, saying, "The better you listen to a good story."

Also, Tony's mother said, "H.O.T. You liked it, didn't you? "I was a real Tony brother fan when I was a child," Im Yoon-ah said. "It was like it was in the recent concert." Tony's mother said, "I think it would be nice to marry Tony."

Im Yoon-ah also showed his affection for Girls' Generation members by watching the video of the cast of My Little Old Boy' with Movengers. When Shin Dong-yup asked, "Do you have a senior who can believe and depend on?" Im Yoon-ah first mentioned TVXQ Super Junior Boa. Im Yoon-ah said, "I did not think that the members of the Girls' Generation were Friends and I wanted to make a lot of Friends because I had members." "I feel the same thing and I feel like I am the only member even when I go out."

Im Yoon-ah, who has been collecting topics since the broadcast of My Little Old Boy' with such frank and hairy gestures and still beautiful beauty, unveiled a photo of Taeyeon's solo concert on the 24th and attracted attention once again.

Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah is about to open after filming the movie 'Exit'.