Cha Eun-woo in suit, visuals not even in cartoons

Cha Eun-woo posted several photos of himself on his instagram on the 15th.The netizens who saw this responded I want to have such a new employee in the company, I lost my words because I was so handsome and Jung Eun-woo is you more than the country.
Cha Eun-woo posted several photos of himself on his instagram on the 15th.The netizens who saw this responded I want to have such a new employee in the company, I lost my words because I was so handsome and Jung Eun-woo is you more than the country.
Cha Eun-woo posted several photos of himself on his instagram on the 15th.The netizens who saw this responded I want to have such a new employee in the company, I lost my words because I was so handsome and Jung Eun-woo is you more than the country.

Cha Eun-woo posted several photos of himself on his instagram on the 15th.

The netizens who saw this responded "I want to have such a new employee in the company", "I lost my words because I was so handsome" and "Jung Eun-woo is you more than the country".