I was named "good person." But he said, "I try and be."

Jung Woo-sung ahead of the release of the movie Innocent WitnessActor Jung Woo-sung (47) is famous for being a good person. This is not the story of his role in the movie Good, Bad, and Weird (2008).As a celebrity, he is an actor who consciously strives to exert good influence on society, and has actively opposed the recent public opinion of refugee hatred.Why dont you ask him this question before you do. Are you a good person?On the 22nd, I met Jung Woo-sung, who is about to release the movie Innocent Witness at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.He was asked the same question by acting as a lawyer in the movie, and he replied, I am a person who tries to be a good person and is worried.What troubles do you have in your mind determine a persons thinking, he added, but Sunho and I share the same troubles.Im going to need a lawyerDraw a warm sympathy for an autistic girlCoincidentally, the movie Innocent Witness begins with a man who wants to give up being a good person himself.Jung Woo-sung, who once engaged in civil affairs and committed to social movements, has begun working as a lawyer for a large law firm, Leanne Yu.He now finds a way to live instead of justice. The office in the middle of Gwanghwamun reveals the shape of the reality that Sunho compromised.Outside the window, slogans of various rallies still pop up, but the restless interior to which he belongs is dominated by a new order of promotion and success.Soon-ho sometimes visits his old friend Su-in (Song Yoon-a), who is active in Minbyun, as if he feels thirsty, but eventually he only hears that you have changed.In the life of such a sunho, Ji-woo (Kim Hyang Gi) appears to ask, Are you a good person?In the important Murder case, where he was promoted to partner lawyer.Murder suspect Miran (Um Hye-ran), who was taken over by Sunho, was put on trial for Ji-woos statement, the only witness in the case and with autism spectrum disorder.Sunho approaches Ji-woo with an impure intention to win the trial by overturning his statement, but the conversation with Ji-woo, which his own world has announced, is a challenge.The approach becomes communicative and communicative, as they work on relationships without any doubt, and they are filled with the expectation that they will be good people instead of doubt and intention.As you get closer to Ji-woo, Sunho keeps looking back at himself.For Jung Woo-sung, who played a dark and strong character in <Steel Rain>, this film was a time to look back on everyday life.I was happy to be able to play the usual expression of sympathy and emotion in this film, and when I play a character with a strong genre color (like the previous work), I have a lot of design and calculation.I was acting with the usual feeling that I was as wary as possible of being intoxicated by my feelings and slowly approaching strangers, he said.It was also an opportunity to rethink the real life. I enjoyed not only communicating with Ji-woo but also acting with my father (Park Geun-hyung).There was also a part of the relationship that I was not able to achieve with my real father. Reunited with opponent Kim Hyang Gi after 17 yearsAt the shooting site, Im not a good old manI think Ill be a good colleague.This year, we are also preparing for our directorial debutLee Han, following <Wan Deuk Lee> <Elegant Lie>, also painted the characters growing up in the relationship with others with a warm gaze.The keyword relationship and growth was also outstanding at the filming scene; Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi reunited in the film after 17 years.Kim Hyang Gi, who was only 29 months old when he shot a bakery advertisement together, became a growing actor and skillfully worked with Jung Woo-sung.When asked about the communication between the two actors, Jung Woo-sung said, It seems to be better communication to accept the opponent rather than expressing me.I accepted the scent that was not very quiet. It was good to sit next to me without saying anything. It is a down-to-earth approach that I thought I should be a good colleague rather than a good senior in the field for a long time and a little more.However, his interview remarks at another time on the day were rumored.The problem was that he praised the actor Yeom Jeong-ahs performance and commented, I proved that the flower does not fall. Critics criticized that the expression of comparing women as flowers is sexist.He eventually posted an apology via social networking services.In his sentence, I will think about what sexist expressions are like, and I will try to look back and reflect on myself, I feel his self-awareness as a person who strives to be a good person.What efforts are you making? There is definitely a perception of the social impact of movies and the ripple power as an actor.I want to have a sense of responsibility for the unintended power of my job. I wonder about his first production, which is preparing for his debut this year.The movie Innocent Witness will be released on the 13th of next month.
Jung Woo-sung ahead of the release of the movie Innocent WitnessActor Jung Woo-sung (47) is famous for being a good person. This is not the story of his role in the movie Good, Bad, and Weird (2008).As a celebrity, he is an actor who consciously strives to exert good influence on society, and has actively opposed the recent public opinion of refugee hatred.Why dont you ask him this question before you do. Are you a good person?On the 22nd, I met Jung Woo-sung, who is about to release the movie Innocent Witness at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul.He was asked the same question by acting as a lawyer in the movie, and he replied, I am a person who tries to be a good person and is worried.What troubles do you have in your mind determine a persons thinking, he added, but Sunho and I share the same troubles.Im going to need a lawyerDraw a warm sympathy for an autistic girlCoincidentally, the movie Innocent Witness begins with a man who wants to give up being a good person himself.Jung Woo-sung, who once engaged in civil affairs and committed to social movements, has begun working as a lawyer for a large law firm, Leanne Yu.He now finds a way to live instead of justice. The office in the middle of Gwanghwamun reveals the shape of the reality that Sunho compromised.Outside the window, slogans of various rallies still pop up, but the restless interior to which he belongs is dominated by a new order of promotion and success.Soon-ho sometimes visits his old friend Su-in (Song Yoon-a), who is active in Minbyun, as if he feels thirsty, but eventually he only hears that you have changed.In the life of such a sunho, Ji-woo (Kim Hyang Gi) appears to ask, Are you a good person?In the important Murder case, where he was promoted to partner lawyer.Murder suspect Miran (Um Hye-ran), who was taken over by Sunho, was put on trial for Ji-woos statement, the only witness in the case and with autism spectrum disorder.Sunho approaches Ji-woo with an impure intention to win the trial by overturning his statement, but the conversation with Ji-woo, which his own world has announced, is a challenge.The approach becomes communicative and communicative, as they work on relationships without any doubt, and they are filled with the expectation that they will be good people instead of doubt and intention.As you get closer to Ji-woo, Sunho keeps looking back at himself.For Jung Woo-sung, who played a dark and strong character in <Steel Rain>, this film was a time to look back on everyday life.I was happy to be able to play the usual expression of sympathy and emotion in this film, and when I play a character with a strong genre color (like the previous work), I have a lot of design and calculation.I was acting with the usual feeling that I was as wary as possible of being intoxicated by my feelings and slowly approaching strangers, he said.It was also an opportunity to rethink the real life. I enjoyed not only communicating with Ji-woo but also acting with my father (Park Geun-hyung).There was also a part of the relationship that I was not able to achieve with my real father. Reunited with opponent Kim Hyang Gi after 17 yearsAt the shooting site, Im not a good old manI think Ill be a good colleague.This year, we are also preparing for our directorial debutLee Han, following <Wan Deuk Lee> <Elegant Lie>, also painted the characters growing up in the relationship with others with a warm gaze.The keyword relationship and growth was also outstanding at the filming scene; Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi reunited in the film after 17 years.Kim Hyang Gi, who was only 29 months old when he shot a bakery advertisement together, became a growing actor and skillfully worked with Jung Woo-sung.When asked about the communication between the two actors, Jung Woo-sung said, It seems to be better communication to accept the opponent rather than expressing me.I accepted the scent that was not very quiet. It was good to sit next to me without saying anything. It is a down-to-earth approach that I thought I should be a good colleague rather than a good senior in the field for a long time and a little more.However, his interview remarks at another time on the day were rumored.The problem was that he praised the actor Yeom Jeong-ahs performance and commented, I proved that the flower does not fall. Critics criticized that the expression of comparing women as flowers is sexist.He eventually posted an apology via social networking services.In his sentence, I will think about what sexist expressions are like, and I will try to look back and reflect on myself, I feel his self-awareness as a person who strives to be a good person.What efforts are you making? There is definitely a perception of the social impact of movies and the ripple power as an actor.I want to have a sense of responsibility for the unintended power of my job. I wonder about his first production, which is preparing for his debut this year.The movie Innocent Witness will be released on the 13th of next month.

Jung Woo-sung ahead of the release of the movie 'Innocent Witness'

Actor Jung Woo-sung (47) is famous for being a “good person.” This is not the story of his role in the movie Good, Bad, and Weird (2008). As a celebrity, he is an actor who consciously strives to exert good influence on society, and has actively opposed the recent public opinion of "refugee hatred." Why don’t you ask him this question before you do. “Are you a good person?”

On the 22nd, I met Jung Woo-sung, who is about to release the movie "Innocent Witness" at a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul. He was asked the same question by acting as a lawyer in the movie, and he replied, "I am a person who tries to be a good person and is worried." “What troubles do you have in your mind determine a person’s thinking,” he added, “but Sunho and I share the same troubles.”

I'm going to need a lawyer

Draw a warm sympathy for an autistic girl

Coincidentally, the movie Innocent Witness begins with a man who wants to give up being a 'good person' himself. Jung Woo-sung, who once engaged in civil affairs and committed to social movements, has begun working as a lawyer for a large law firm, Leanne Yu. He now finds a way to live instead of justice. The office in the middle of Gwanghwamun reveals the shape of the reality that Sunho compromised. Outside the window, slogans of various rallies still pop up, but the restless interior to which he belongs is dominated by a new order of promotion and success. Soon-ho sometimes visits his old friend Su-in (Song Yoon-a), who is active in Minbyun, as if he feels thirsty, but eventually he only hears that "you have changed."

In the life of such a sunho, Ji-woo (Kim Hyang Gi) appears to ask, "Are you a good person?" In the important Murder case, where he was promoted to partner lawyer. Murder suspect Miran (Um Hye-ran), who was taken over by Sunho, was put on trial for Ji-woo's statement, the only witness in the case and with autism spectrum disorder. Sunho approaches Ji-woo with an impure intention to win the trial by overturning his statement, but the conversation with Ji-woo, which his own world has announced, is a challenge.

The approach becomes communicative and communicative, as they work on relationships without any doubt, and they are filled with the expectation that they will be “good people” instead of doubt and intention. As you get closer to Ji-woo, Sunho keeps looking back at himself.

For Jung Woo-sung, who played a dark and strong character in <Steel Rain>, this film was a time to look back on everyday life. “I was happy to be able to play the usual expression of sympathy and emotion in this film, and when I play a character with a strong genre color (like the previous work), I have a lot of design and calculation. “I was acting with the usual feeling that I was as wary as possible of being intoxicated by my feelings and slowly approaching strangers,” he said. It was also an opportunity to rethink the real life. "I enjoyed not only communicating with Ji-woo but also acting with my father (Park Geun-hyung). There was also a part of the relationship that I was not able to achieve with my real father. "

Reunited with opponent Kim Hyang Gi after 17 years

“At the shooting site, I’m not a good old man

I think I’ll be a good colleague.”

This year, we are also preparing for our directorial debut

Lee Han, following <Wan Deuk Lee> <Elegant Lie>, also painted the characters growing up in the relationship with others with a warm gaze. The keyword “relationship and growth” was also outstanding at the filming scene; Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi reunited in the film after 17 years. Kim Hyang Gi, who was only 29 months old when he shot a bakery advertisement together, became a 'growing' actor and skillfully worked with Jung Woo-sung. When asked about the communication between the two actors, Jung Woo-sung said, "It seems to be better communication to accept the opponent rather than expressing me. I accepted the scent that was not very quiet. It was good to sit next to me without saying anything. " It is a down-to-earth approach that "I thought I should be a good colleague rather than a good senior in the field for a long time and a little more."

However, his interview remarks at another time on the day were rumored. The problem was that he praised the actor Yeom Jeong-ah's performance and commented, "I proved that the flower does not fall." Critics criticized that the expression of comparing women as flowers is sexist. He eventually posted an apology via social networking services. In his sentence, "I will think about what sexist expressions are like, and I will try to look back and reflect on myself," I feel his self-awareness as a person who strives to be a good person.

What efforts are you making? "There is definitely a perception of the social impact of movies and the ripple power as an actor. I want to have a sense of responsibility for the unintended power of my job. "I wonder about his first production, which is preparing for his debut this year. The movie Innocent Witness will be released on the 13th of next month.