Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, My Little Old Boy' is the youngest female special MC ever

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appears in My Little Old Boy to capture the hearts of the Bengers.In SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and plays a role in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh beauty.On this day, when the  youngest female guest ever Im Yoon-ah appeared, the recording was full of excitement. The Vengers praised the storm, saying Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy.Turns out, the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a sister stiller, was among the My Little Old Boy sons.The mothers Im Yoon-ah love became even thicker.In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping mothers tastes and said in the mouths of mothers who have My Little Old Boy sons, I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!I was full of envy and admiration.By the way, it is the back door that surprised everyone by revealing that there is a hidden My Little Old Boy aspect to Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.I heard My Little Old Boy One of the lovely and honest charms of Im Yoon-ah can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the 24th.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah' appears in My Little Old Boy' to capture the hearts of the Bengers.

In SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and plays a role in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit fresh beauty.

On this day, when the " youngest female guest ever" Im Yoon-ah appeared, the recording was full of excitement. The Vengers praised the storm, saying "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy'. Turns out, the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a 'sister stiller', was among the My Little Old Boy' sons. The mothers' Im Yoon-ah love' became even thicker.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping mothers' tastes and said in the mouths of mothers who have My Little Old Boy' sons, "I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah! "I was full of envy and admiration.

By the way, it is the back door that surprised everyone by revealing that there is a hidden My Little Old Boy' aspect to Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.

I heard My Little Old Boy' One of the lovely and honest charms of Im Yoon-ah can be found at My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on the 24th.