Choi Siwon, a playful self-portrait "I think I'll pour a little bit of director"

Choi posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article entitled Director, Im afraid Ill pour a little tomorrow. A little bit.In the open photo, Choi Siwon is sitting in front of a table with many foods and biting chopsticks.Especially, Choi Siwons playful expression catches his eye.The netizens who encountered it responded I do not want to... alone. I will be delicious, I envy and I want to see.On the other hand, Choi Siwon is appearing in the KBS 2TV monthly drama People!

Choi posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article entitled "Director, I'm afraid I'll pour a little tomorrow. A little bit."

In the open photo, Choi Siwon is sitting in front of a table with many foods and biting chopsticks.

Especially, Choi Siwon's playful expression catches his eye.

The netizens who encountered it responded "I do not want to... alone". "I will be delicious", "I envy" and "I want to see".

On the other hand, Choi Siwon is appearing in the KBS 2TV monthly drama 'People!'