Seo Min-jung, who met BTS, said, "I see why you are loved."

The way I feel so nervous remains in the picture.After the release of the new album of BTS, it wakes up at 3:30 am for the live broadcast at 7:00 pm at Sirius AxM, and Yejin prepares to go to school and arrives through the darkness.When the broadcasting station asked if the BTS knew you, I said that I had not been broadcasting for too long and I was older than them, so I would never know.He said, The BTS fans sent me a lot of messages to check that Ji Min of the BTS left me a thank you gift on Twitter.I am sorry that you express your gratitude to me because it is a small gift, said Seo Min-jung. How is the hearts of BTS fans who send me a message to give you such a thank-you news?The stars are also very special to their fans.

"The way I feel so nervous remains in the picture. After the release of the new album of BTS, it wakes up at 3:30 am for the live broadcast at 7:00 pm at Sirius AxM, and Yejin prepares to go to school and arrives through the darkness. When the broadcasting station asked if the BTS knew you, I said that I had not been broadcasting for too long and I was older than them, so I would never know.

He said, "The BTS fans sent me a lot of messages to check that Ji Min of the BTS left me a thank you gift on Twitter."

"I am sorry that you express your gratitude to me because it is a small gift," said Seo Min-jung. "How is the hearts of BTS fans who send me a message to give you such a thank-you news? The stars are also very special to their fans. "