BTS "We were able to pioneer thanks to K-pop seniors"

Group BTS (BTS) expressed gratitude for the activities of the K-pop seniors who were ahead, and showed a more active attitude toward the future.BTS said, It is not suddenly in position to pioneer the way now.Its actually a lot of pressure, so were trying to focus on music and the stage as our main job, he said.I think I was able to work harder because the fans cheered me on the side. Asked about BTS next goal, he said, I have achieved the Billboards Top 10, Grammy attendance, and AT & T Stadium tour.Performance and goals are important, but it is important for our music to make fans happy. This album is designed to enjoy with fans.If we can enjoy it with our fans, the biggest goal has been achieved. But Suga, a member who has made his debut by mentioning goals such as Billboards Top 10, Grammy attendance, AT & T Stadium tour.Suga said, I am really burdened. I have to say well. Of course, there are many things I want to think about.But he said he was doing well on the tour right now and was nominated for two Billboards Music Awards, and I want to win a prize for one of them. Were starting our new album today, and were going to do a good job, BTS said.

group BTS (BTS) expressed gratitude for the activities of the K-pop seniors who were ahead, and showed a more active attitude toward the future.

BTS said, "It is not suddenly in position to pioneer the way now. “It’s actually a lot of pressure, so we’re trying to focus on music and the stage as our main job,” he said. I think I was able to work harder because the fans cheered me on the side. "

Asked about BTS' next goal, he said, "I have achieved the Billboards Top 10, Grammy attendance, and AT & T Stadium tour. Performance and goals are important, but it is important for our music to make fans happy. This album is designed to enjoy with fans. If we can enjoy it with our fans, the biggest goal has been achieved. "

But Suga, a member who has made his debut by mentioning goals such as Billboards Top 10, Grammy attendance, AT & T Stadium tour.

Suga said, "I am really burdened. I have to say well." "Of course, there are many things I want to think about. But he said he was doing well on the tour right now and was nominated for two Billboards Music Awards, and I want to win a prize for one of them. "

“We’re starting our new album today, and we’re going to do a good job,” BTS said.