BTS, 'Show! Music Core' #1... "Happy Thanks to Armie" Feelings

Group BTS took the top spot in Show! Music Core.BTS topped the list of red-haired puberty and black pink with Boy With Luv on MBC Show! Music Core, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th.BTS, who won the first trophy, said, I am grateful that I can be the first album for the Ami, he said. Thanks to Ami, I am happy every day.I love you and thank you.On the other hand, Show!Music Core starred Super Junior-D & E, BTS, Eyes One, Wonder Nine, Stephanie, JBJ95, Dream Note, 1TEAM, Bandit, Kang Siwon, Yongju, hashtag, hot place and ENOi.

group BTS took the top spot in Show! Music Core.

BTS topped the list of red-haired puberty and black pink with Boy With Luv on MBC Show! Music Core, which aired on the afternoon of the 20th.

BTS, who won the first trophy, said, "I am grateful that I can be the first album for the Ami," he said. "Thanks to Ami, I am happy every day. I love you and thank you.”

On the other hand, 'Show!' Music Core 'starred Super Junior-D & E, BTS, Eyes One, Wonder Nine, Stephanie, JBJ95, Dream Note, 1TEAM, Bandit, Kang Siwon, Yongju, hashtag, hot place and ENOi.