BTS won the "Ideally Culture Award" award "with humility"

The group BTS was selected as the main character of the Ideal Culture Grand Prize.The 6th Daily Cultural Grand Prize was held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Sejong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 26th.The BTS won the Grand Prize in the concert category for its overseas tour Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF), and was also honored with the grand prize.Of course thank Ami (fan club) - I didnt really know Id get it, said RM, who stood in front of the microphone after winning the trophy.I do not know if I am eligible for the award, but I will act with a more humble heart, knowing that it is an award that has given me more Korean culture around the world.

The group BTS was selected as the main character of the "Ideal Culture Grand Prize".

The 6th Daily Cultural Grand Prize was held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Sejong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 26th.

The BTS won the Grand Prize in the concert category for its overseas tour "Love Yourself (LOVE YOURSELF), and was also honored with the grand prize.

"Of course thank Ami (fan club) - I didn't really know I'd get it," said RM, who stood in front of the microphone after winning the trophy.

"I do not know if I am eligible for the award, but I will act with a more humble heart, knowing that it is an award that has given me more Korean culture around the world."