BTS Asia Tour, Thailand finals...250,000 enthusiastic

According to his agency Big Hit Entertainment, BTS held the Asia Tour Love Your Self at the National Stadium in Lazamangala, Bangkok, Thailand on the 6th.BTS, who opened the stage by singing Idol, enthusiastically enthusiastic local fans with hit song medleys such as DNA, Mike Drop remix, I can not tell you and Tear.The Asia tour collected 250,000 people; nine performances in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand sold out all seats.I sincerely thank the Ami (BTS fan club), who welcomed and welcomed us since I debuted six years ago and first performed, and I have enjoyed it together like a festival, so I have had happy memories and energy.I will repay Amis love through a new album and a good stage. BTS is on a new tour.Starting May 4, the stadium tour Love Your Self: Speak Your Self will be held in eight locations, starting with United States of America Los Angeles, Chicago and New Jersey, Brazil, Sao Paulo, London, France, Paris, Osaka and Shizuoka, Japan.The album Map of the Sol: Persona will be released simultaneously on the 12th.United States of America will present its first comeback stage on NBCs Saturday Night Live (SNL).
According to his agency Big Hit Entertainment, BTS held the Asia Tour Love Your Self at the National Stadium in Lazamangala, Bangkok, Thailand on the 6th.BTS, who opened the stage by singing Idol, enthusiastically enthusiastic local fans with hit song medleys such as DNA, Mike Drop remix, I can not tell you and Tear.The Asia tour collected 250,000 people; nine performances in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand sold out all seats.I sincerely thank the Ami (BTS fan club), who welcomed and welcomed us since I debuted six years ago and first performed, and I have enjoyed it together like a festival, so I have had happy memories and energy.I will repay Amis love through a new album and a good stage. BTS is on a new tour.Starting May 4, the stadium tour Love Your Self: Speak Your Self will be held in eight locations, starting with United States of America Los Angeles, Chicago and New Jersey, Brazil, Sao Paulo, London, France, Paris, Osaka and Shizuoka, Japan.The album Map of the Sol: Persona will be released simultaneously on the 12th.United States of America will present its first comeback stage on NBCs Saturday Night Live (SNL).

According to his agency Big Hit Entertainment, BTS held the Asia Tour 'Love Your Self' at the National Stadium in Lazamangala, Bangkok, Thailand on the 6th. BTS, who opened the stage by singing 'Idol', enthusiastically enthusiastic local fans with hit song medleys such as 'DNA', 'Mike Drop' remix, 'I can not tell you' and 'Tear'.

The Asia tour collected 250,000 people; nine performances in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand sold out all seats. "I sincerely thank the "Ami" (BTS fan club), who welcomed and welcomed us since I debuted six years ago and first performed, and I have enjoyed it together like a festival, so I have had happy memories and energy. I will repay Ami's love through a new album and a good stage. "

BTS is on a new tour. Starting May 4, the stadium tour 'Love Your Self: Speak Your Self' will be held in eight locations, starting with United States of America Los Angeles, Chicago and New Jersey, Brazil, Sao Paulo, London, France, Paris, Osaka and Shizuoka, Japan.

The album "Map of the Sol: Persona" will be released simultaneously on the 12th. United States of America will present its first comeback stage on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" (SNL).