BLACKPINK Rosé X Lisa, warm Friendship..."Thank you for being a good Friend for seven years."

Group BLACKPINK Rosé celebrated Lisas birthday.Rosé left a message on his social media on Thursday afternoon to celebrate Lisas birthday in English.Thank you for being the best friend I know for seven years, Rosé said, and I hope this year will be the best year Ive ever had. I love you so much.To the girl who celebrated her birthday, she wrote.Rosé posted a photo of her dining with Lisa, with the two girls smiling adorably.Group BLACKPINK, which includes Lisa and Rosé, is scheduled to release a new album on April 5.rosé SNS

Group BLACKPINK Rosé celebrated Lisa's birthday.

Rosé left a message on his social media on Thursday afternoon to celebrate Lisa's birthday in English. "Thank you for being the best Friend I know for seven years," Rosé said, "and I hope this year will be the best year I've ever had. I love you so much. "To the girl who celebrated her birthday," she wrote.

Rosé posted a photo of her dining with Lisa, with the two girls smiling adorably.

Group BLACKPINK, which includes Lisa and Rosé, is scheduled to release a new album on April 5.

Rosé SNS