Bae Suzy, Minmuk goddess terminator 'sulm warning'

Singer and actor Bae Suzy showed off her beautiful beauty.Bae Suzy said on his SNS on the 8th, Hello, this is Bae Suzy.I have finished the contract with JYP, my agency that I have been with since my debut, and I have been with the new management forest from today. In the open photo, Bae Suzy is staring at the camera with a perfect sculpture beauty figure even in a non-toilet person.Especially, the super close self-portrait is flawless and transparent skin, and the lovely eyes make the hearts of male fans excited.Meanwhile, SBS Bond, starring Bae Suzy, tells the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a national corruption.Bae Suzy will appear as the NIS black agent Go Hae-ri in Bond.In addition, Bae Suzy will join the main characters in the movie Baekdusan starring Lee Byung Hun and Ha Jung Woo as a major character.

Singer and actor Bae Suzy showed off her beautiful beauty.

Bae Suzy said on his SNS on the 8th, "Hello, this is Bae Suzy. I have finished the contract with JYP, my agency that I have been with since my debut, and I have been with the new management forest from today. "

In the open photo, Bae Suzy is staring at the camera with a perfect sculpture beauty figure even in a non-toilet person.

Especially, the super close self-portrait is flawless and transparent skin, and the lovely eyes make the hearts of male fans excited.

Meanwhile, SBS 'Bond', starring Bae Suzy, tells the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a national corruption. Bae Suzy will appear as the NIS black agent Go Hae-ri in Bond.

In addition, Bae Suzy will join the main characters in the movie 'Baekdusan' starring Lee Byung Hun and Ha Jung Woo as a major character.