'Aside' Yoon Ji-sung, "We'll contact Wanna One members and Moy Yat, thank you and love you"

Wanna One singer Yoon Ji-sung showed affection for the team members.On the afternoon of the 20th, a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sungs first solo debut album Aside was held at the Blue Skair Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Seoul.On this day, Yoon Ji-sung asked Wanna One members, I still contact Moy Yat.If everyone wakes up and sleeps, there are dozens of tacks in the group message area. We also have frequent phone calls among members and share schedules. We decided to meet with our sisters in March, he said. I am always so grateful for the support and I am with you.I want to say thank you and I love you, he added.Meanwhile, Aside featured a total of six songs, including the title song in the Rain (In the Lane); it will be released via an online music site at 6 p.m.

Wanna One singer Yoon Ji-sung showed affection for the team members.

On the afternoon of the 20th, a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sung's first solo debut album 'Aside' was held at the Blue Skair Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

On this day, Yoon Ji-sung asked Wanna One members, "I still contact Moy Yat. If everyone wakes up and sleeps, there are dozens of tacks in the group message area. "

"We also have frequent phone calls among members and share schedules. We decided to meet with our sisters in March," he said. "I am always so grateful for the support and I am with you. I want to say thank you and I love you," he added.

Meanwhile, "Aside" featured a total of six songs, including the title song "in the Rain (In the Lane)"; it will be released via an online music site at 6 p.m.