"The celebration 'Evergreen' at the protest...the sociality of the song that All The Butlers' Yang Hee-eun says

All The Butlers Yang Hee-eun has told a candid story.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon met with Master Yang Hee-eun.The four men went out to spring before meeting the master, and the members who inferred the masters identity summoned the hint fairy Kim Sook by phone.Kim Sook said, I only see All The Butlers when I have time. He laughed at his affection for the program.He also advised, If you ask me to pick up what I feel sorry for, I think I need two female members.However, when Yang Se-hyeong said, Please recommend me without me, I was embarrassed and laughed, saying, I do not have a recognition.Kim Sook gave hints such as Voice with a Charisma and Anyone who was always on the scene in the history of the Republic of Korea. The four headed to the Masters house with such a reasoning.The master of the day was Yang Hee-eun, who even mentioned the drama of four people one by one.I wanted to know what you were like, so I took care of it, it seemed like I was working hard, Lee Seung-gi said, impressed.Yang Hee-eun is on his way out of the Master of Life narration; he improvisedly offered the members a narration recording; he improvisedly offered the members a narration recording.The four people headed to the recording room with the expectation that they would actually be used for the broadcast if they passed.Lee Sang-yoon was pointed out with too low a tone, and Yook Sungjae was an uninteresting ad-lib.The third challenger Lee Seung-gi was praised by PD for deftly narrating the story; Yang Se-hyeong also burst into a laugh bomb with a fun ad-lib.Yang Hee-eun said, Yook Sungjae was the best ton, and Yook Sungjae and Lee Seung-gi were the winners.The next destination was Yang Hee-euns house, which has a three-story structure to the attic, attracted attention with several ornaments and antique furniture.Yang Hee-eun said, I hate to buy furniture as a set. I like my mate. The clean and spacious kitchen also attracted the members admiration.Yang Hee-euns mother also met with her disciples, who said: I like Lee Seung-gi the most, my face is really small.Its good to see it in real life, she said, showing off her affection for Lee Seung-gi.Yang Hee-eun, who sat down with the members after introducing the house, began his story: I married at 36; then I was all married at about 23; I was late.I married two weeks after I met him. I liked him at the same time as I liked him in elementary school. He also talked about his trademark glasses.There were hundreds of glasses in the house; Yang Hee-eun joked, I cant change my husband, so I even change my glasses; I live all the weird things.Yang Hee-eun then played the Evergreen LP edition, which he said was banned as soon as it came out.There is an old soldiers song, he said. It was banned by the Minister of National Defense because the soldiers intentions were lowered.It was originally a song made of celebration. At that time, young men and women who were studying at the industrial complex were living together without a wedding ceremony.I made it for a joint wedding at the factory. Songs for celebration are used at the demonstration site. This is the sociality of the song.The song is born by those who listen and relive. Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

All The Butlers' Yang Hee-eun has told a candid story.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Yook Sungjae and Lee Sang-yoon met with Master Yang Hee-eun.

The four men went out to spring before meeting the master, and the members who inferred the master's identity summoned the hint fairy Kim Sook by phone. Kim Sook said, "I only see All The Butlers' when I have time." He laughed at his affection for the program. He also advised, "If you ask me to pick up what I feel sorry for, I think I need two female members." However, when Yang Se-hyeong said, "Please recommend me without me," I was embarrassed and laughed, saying, "I do not have a recognition."

Kim Sook gave hints such as "Voice with a Charisma" and "Anyone who was always on the scene in the history of the Republic of Korea." The four headed to the Master's house with such a reasoning. The master of the day was Yang Hee-eun, who even mentioned the drama of four people one by one. "I wanted to know what you were like, so I took care of it, it seemed like I was working hard," Lee Seung-gi said, impressed.

Yang Hee-eun is on his way out of the "Master of Life" narration; he improvisedly offered the members a narration recording; he improvisedly offered the members a narration recording. The four people headed to the recording room with the expectation that they would actually be used for the broadcast if they passed.

Lee Sang-yoon was pointed out with too low a tone, and Yook Sungjae was an uninteresting ad-lib. The third challenger Lee Seung-gi was praised by PD for deftly narrating the story; Yang Se-hyeong also burst into a laugh bomb with a fun ad-lib. Yang Hee-eun said, "Yook Sungjae was the best ton," and Yook Sungjae and Lee Seung-gi were the winners.

The next destination was Yang Hee-eun's house, which has a three-story structure to the attic, attracted attention with several ornaments and antique furniture. Yang Hee-eun said, "I hate to buy furniture as a set. I like my mate." The clean and spacious kitchen also attracted the members' admiration. Yang Hee-eun's mother also met with her disciples, who said: "I like Lee Seung-gi the most, my face is really small. It's good to see it in real life," she said, showing off her affection for Lee Seung-gi.

Yang Hee-eun, who sat down with the members after introducing the house, began his story: "I married at 36; then I was all married at about 23; I was late. I married two weeks after I met him. I liked him at the same time as I liked him in elementary school. "He also talked about his trademark glasses. There were hundreds of glasses in the house; Yang Hee-eun joked, "I can't change my husband, so I even change my glasses; I live all the weird things."

Yang Hee-eun then played the "Evergreen" LP edition, which he said was banned "as soon as it came out. "There is an old soldier's song," he said. "It was banned by the Minister of National Defense because the soldiers' intentions were lowered." "It was originally a song made of celebration. At that time, young men and women who were studying at the industrial complex were living together without a wedding ceremony. "I made it for a joint wedding at the factory." "Songs for celebration are used at the demonstration site. This is the sociality of the song. The song is born by those who listen and relive. "

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture