All The Butlers Integrated' Yang Hee-eun, 'Impression + Munkle'

Voice of comfort Yang Hee-eun made everyones hearts cluttered.On the 14th (Sunday), SBS All The Butlers was shown with the master Yang Hee-eun on live radio and the top model members.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung, and Yook Sungjae had dinner with the master Yang Hee-eun and Yang Hee-kyung, the brother of Yang Hee-eun.Over dinner, Yang Hee-eun talked about his 49-year song life, with Yang Hee-eun saying: The faint tree protects the forest, to those upset, Stay, just hang in.Then there is an end, he said.After dinner, Yang Hee-eun announced a surprise mission to the members, saying, Lets do the radio.Members were baffled by the word live and Lee Seung-gi said they were biologically depressed; Yang Hee-eun said, Ive been on radio since 1971.It is because of the radio that people remember my song and voice, he said. The media called radio is much more honest than TV. It is much more honest.The next morning the members were top model on live The Radio Comforting You with Yang Hee-eun; unlike Yang Hee-eun, the members were much nervous.Rehearsing before the start of the live broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, Today, I go on the radio with the concept of up, and the best comfort is likely to be the song of the master. Yang Hee-eun, who responded happily, started to sing Love and loneliness on the spot.Yang Hee-euns high-quality live, Yook Sungjae said, I heard rehearsals and I was comforted. He hugged me with a song.Finally, the live broadcast started, and Lee Sang-yoon started the opening with a comment on the comfort he prepared the day before.Yang Hee-eun and the members gave advice and comfort to various stories that needed comfort such as I spied my first love Instagram and pressed my heart, I accidentally ate my guests food while working part time, and I enlist my son.Yook Sungjae, who accidentally broke Yang Hee-euns eyeglass line in the last broadcast, confessed that through a radio story.Yang Hee-eun, who noticed the facts at once, said, Its okay. Its not important.However, Hold me once gave a laugh to Yook Sungjae, saying Why and chicly refused.On the other hand, Yang Hee-eun invited a special guest to clean the old club, which introduced the story of worrying about his mother who started a new job at a late age.Yang Hee-eun suggested that what my daughter can do is to take a bath on the weekend or take a walk together and spend a small time with her mother.Yang Hee-eun, who was talking about the members and mother, said, I have no baby with two cancer surgeries, so I probably do not know.I do not think I will be able to finish it, he said. But one thing is certain that I can sing and broadcast in the morning because my mother gave me a strong birth.I also thank my mother for being healthy until she is ninety years old. Yang Hee-eun then made the hearts of those who were enthusiastic about Mom to Daughter with cleaning.Lee Sang-yoon said, I thought my mother would be there for a long time, but recently at a family meeting, I saw a long future and talked about it. My parents said, It is a few years at best that we think about you and we are together.I have never thought about it. Yang Hee-eun said, I always think, how much time do I have to spend with my mother in the future?If there is no fence that can be called Mom, how empty is it? So lets express it now, not after leaving?Yang Hee-eun later said, The beginning of my song was comforting.I sang to comfort me, he said, saying that at the young age of thirteen, my father died and started singing to fill his empty heart.Finally, Yang Hee-eun said, I want you to play this song when I die.I hope this song will remain and go around the world. He wrote a song that he wrote down to comfort the people left behind, Even after I left.

'Voice of comfort' Yang Hee-eun made everyone's hearts cluttered.

On the 14th (Sunday), SBS All The Butlers' was shown with the master Yang Hee-eun on live radio and the Top Model members.

Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung, and Yook Sungjae had dinner with the master Yang Hee-eun and Yang Hee-kyung, the brother of Yang Hee-eun. Over dinner, Yang Hee-eun talked about his 49-year song life, with Yang Hee-eun saying: "The faint tree protects the forest, to those upset, 'Stay, just hang in. Then there is an end, "he said.

After dinner, Yang Hee-eun announced a surprise mission to the members, saying, "Let's do the radio." Members were baffled by the word live and Lee Seung-gi said they were "biologically depressed"; Yang Hee-eun said, "I've been on radio since 1971. "It is because of the radio that people remember my song and voice," he said. "The media called radio is much more honest than TV. It is much more honest."

The next morning the members were Top Model on live "The Radio Comforting You" with Yang Hee-eun; unlike Yang Hee-eun, the members were much nervous. Rehearsing before the start of the live broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, "Today, I go on the radio with the concept of 'up', and the best comfort is likely to be the song of the master." Yang Hee-eun, who responded happily, started to sing "Love and loneliness" on the spot. Yang Hee-eun's high-quality live, Yook Sungjae said, "I heard rehearsals and I was comforted. He hugged me with a song."

Finally, the live broadcast started, and Lee Sang-yoon started the opening with a comment on the comfort he prepared the day before. Yang Hee-eun and the members gave advice and comfort to various stories that needed comfort such as 'I spied my first love Instagram and pressed my heart', 'I accidentally ate my guest's food while working part time', and 'I enlist my son'.

Yook Sungjae, who accidentally broke Yang Hee-eun's eyeglass line in the last broadcast, confessed that through a radio story. Yang Hee-eun, who noticed the facts at once, said, "It's okay. It's not important." However, "Hold me once" gave a laugh to Yook Sungjae, saying "Why" and chicly refused.

On the other hand, Yang Hee-eun invited a special guest to clean the old club, which introduced the story of worrying about his mother who started a new job at a late age. Yang Hee-eun suggested that "what my daughter can do is to take a bath on the weekend or take a walk together" and spend a small time with her mother.

Yang Hee-eun, who was talking about the members and mother, said, "I have no baby with two cancer surgeries, so I probably do not know. I do not think I will be able to finish it, "he said." But one thing is certain that I can sing and broadcast in the morning because my mother gave me a strong birth. I also thank my mother for being healthy until she is ninety years old. "

Yang Hee-eun then made the hearts of those who were enthusiastic about 'Mom to Daughter' with cleaning. Lee Sang-yoon said, "I thought my mother would be there for a long time, but recently at a family meeting, I saw a long future and talked about it. My parents said, 'It is a few years at best that we think about you and we are together.' I have never thought about it. "

Yang Hee-eun said, "I always think, how much time do I have to spend with my mother in the future?" "If there is no fence that can be called 'Mom', how empty is it? So let's express it now, not after leaving?"

Yang Hee-eun later said, "The beginning of my song was comforting. I sang to comfort me, "he said, saying that at the young age of thirteen, my father died and started singing to fill his empty heart. Finally, Yang Hee-eun said, "I want you to play this song when I die. I hope this song will remain and go around the world. "He wrote a song that he wrote down to comfort the people left behind," Even after I left. "