All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi reveals pet dog 'Perrot' "Never barks at the ringtone"

Lee Seung-gis pet dog has been unveiledOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 24th, Lee Seung-gi appeared in the opening with his dog Peuro and showed the aspect of his dog (?).On this day, All The Butlers members opened for the first time in history with the identity of the master in advance.This is the person who also lectured at Cheong Wa Dae, Yang Se-hyeong said.Lee Sang-yoon also said, Recently, I always said that I would like this person to come to Master.At that time, Lee Seung-gi entered the pet cafe with his dog, Auro. Lee Seung-gi said, I have been bringing a pepero for four months. It is the best time for spacing (?).I came in as an undergraduate today, he said.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi continued to boast of the apricot: When you bathe, you stand righteously and get watered, and the rhythm is not a joke.Lee Seung-gi boasted, I dont bark at the bells, I dont bark when people come.Yang Se-hyeong also introduced his dogs Okhee and Dokhee and said, Okhee was unable to come out because his legs were sick.

Lee Seung-gi's pet dog has been unveiled

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 24th, Lee Seung-gi appeared in the opening with his dog 'Peuro' and showed the aspect of his dog (?).

On this day, All The Butlers members opened for the first time in history with the identity of the master in advance. "This is the person who also lectured at Cheong Wa Dae," Yang Se-hyeong said.

Lee Sang-yoon also said, "Recently, I always said that I would like this person to come to Master."

At that time, Lee Seung-gi entered the pet cafe with his dog, Auro. Lee Seung-gi said, "I have been bringing a pepero for four months." "It is the best time for spacing (?). I came in as an undergraduate today," he said.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi continued to boast of the apricot: "When you bathe, you stand righteously and get watered, and the rhythm is not a joke."

Lee Seung-gi boasted, "I don't bark at the bells, I don't bark when people come." Yang Se-hyeong also introduced his dogs 'Okhee' and 'Dokhee' and said, "Okhee was unable to come out because his legs were sick."