All The Butlers' hint fairy Hong Jin-young "Madame, an absolute uncompromising monologue"

All The Butlers Hong Jin-young hinted that Master is a poisonous species.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 10th, the disciples who arrived in Inje were drawn.On this day, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Seong-jae spoke with Hint Fairy Hong Jin-young.Yang Se-hyeong told Hong Jin-young, I went to the dance academy because of practice, where Mr. Hong Jin-young (the choreography team) schedule table was written.I was surprised, there was a constant event, he said.Its a huge ratings fairy, I heard that the ratings are over 60 degrees, Hong Jin-young said of the master.Hong Jin-young said, More than anything, this is a complete monologue, and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed to say, We hate monologues.Hong Jin-young said, I do not even do this?He is a person who has no compromise. He hates Free Food for Millionaires.I will never get anything from Free Food for Millionaires. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Hong Jin-young hinted that Master is a poisonous species.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 10th, the disciples who arrived in Inje were drawn.

On this day, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Seong-jae spoke with Hint Fairy Hong Jin-young. Yang Se-hyeong told Hong Jin-young, "I went to the dance academy because of practice, where Mr. Hong Jin-young (the choreography team) schedule table was written. I was surprised, there was a constant event," he said.

"It's a huge ratings fairy, I heard that the ratings are over 60 degrees," Hong Jin-young said of the master. Hong Jin-young said, "More than anything, this is a complete monologue," and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed to say, "We hate monologues."

Hong Jin-young said, "I do not even do this? He is a person who has no compromise. "He hates Free Food for Millionaires. I will never get anything from Free Food for Millionaires. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen