Yoon Ji-sung "The comma presented by Lee Dae-hwi, meaning is different."

Singer Yoon Ji-sung expressed his feelings for singing a song presented by Lee Dae-hwi, who worked together as a Wanna One.Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album Aside at Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 20th.Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album has a special song: Comma. This song was presented to Yoon Ji-sung by Lee Dae-hwi, who worked with Wanna One, and Yoon Ji-sung contributed to the song.Nowadays, when people are easily hurt by what they say, they do not listen to hurt words, but concentrate on the sound inside and liken the meaning of resting for a while to the symbol of comma.Yoon Ji-sung said, This is a song that I appreciated as the youngest Lee Dae-hwi presented to me.It was a song given by Lee Dae-hwi as a gift, and I wanted to tell many people because I challenged the song for the first time.In particular, Yoon Ji-sung described Lee Dae-hwi as this PD. Yoon Ji-sung said, This morning, I asked when this PD will sing this song.Today, I will choose comma as the most attached song because I got a call to Lee Dae-hwi in the morning. Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album Aside will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on the 20th.

Singer Yoon Ji-sung expressed his feelings for singing a song presented by Lee Dae-hwi, who worked together as a Wanna One.

Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first solo album 'Aside' at Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 20th.

Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album has a special song: "Comma." This song was presented to Yoon Ji-sung by Lee Dae-hwi, who worked with Wanna One, and Yoon Ji-sung contributed to the song. Nowadays, when people are easily hurt by what they say, they do not listen to hurt words, but concentrate on the sound inside and liken the meaning of resting for a while to the symbol of 'comma'.

Yoon Ji-sung said, "This is a song that I appreciated as the youngest Lee Dae-hwi presented to me. It was a song given by Lee Dae-hwi as a gift, and I wanted to tell many people because I challenged the song for the first time.

In particular, Yoon Ji-sung described Lee Dae-hwi as this PD. Yoon Ji-sung said, "This morning, I asked when this PD will sing this song." Today, I will choose 'comma' as the most attached song because I got a call to Lee Dae-hwi in the morning. "

Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album 'Aside' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on the 20th.