Yoon Ji-sung "Lee Dae-hwi cheered for solo debut, gift 'comma' Passion song"

Yoon Ji-sung, from Wanna One, described the comma presented by Lee Dae-hwi.Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his solo debut album Aside at Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 20th.Yoon Ji-sung is the first member of Wanna One to develop solo activities.As for the comma presented by Lee Dae-hwi, Its a song that I appreciated for being presented by the little boy Dae-hui, and I participated in the songwriting.Daehwi gave me a gift and it means a lot because it was the first song I tried to write. I wanted to hear it.I told him I was so congratulated, thank you, he explained.As for Passion songs, he added, It is different then, but today, Daehwi called me, and the comma is Passion song.Yoon Ji-sung will release Aside at 6 pm on the 20th and continue his active activities with the title song Aside.Aside is an album that reveals the inner appearance and feelings that Yoon Ji-sung, who takes his first step as a solo musician, has wanted to talk about.The title song In the Rain is an impressive ballad song with a sincerely spit out lyrics about the sorryness of the departing and the waiting of the left when the breakup with the loved one is unprepared.

Yoon Ji-sung, from Wanna One, described the 'comma' presented by Lee Dae-hwi.

Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his solo debut album "Aside" at Blue Square Imarket Hall in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 20th. Yoon Ji-sung is the first member of Wanna One to develop solo activities.

As for the "comma" presented by Lee Dae-hwi, "It's a song that I appreciated for being presented by the little boy Dae-hui, and I participated in the songwriting. Daehwi gave me a gift and it means a lot because it was the first song I tried to write. I wanted to hear it. I told him I was so congratulated, thank you," he explained.

As for Passion songs, he added, "It is different then, but today, Daehwi called me, and the comma is Passion song."

Yoon Ji-sung will release 'Aside' at 6 pm on the 20th and continue his active activities with the title song 'Aside'. 'Aside' is an album that reveals the inner appearance and feelings that Yoon Ji-sung, who takes his first step as a solo musician, has wanted to talk about. The title song "In the Rain" is an impressive ballad song with a sincerely spit out lyrics about the sorryness of the departing and the waiting of the left when the breakup with the loved one is unprepared.