"Innocent Witness" Jung Woo-sung "decision to appear, I didn't need any special determination"

Jung Woo-sung told me why he decided to appear in Innocent Witness.On the 21st, a media preview of the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) was held at the entrance of the Lotte Mart Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.Lee Han, Actor Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi attended the ceremony.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I did not need a special resolution. When I read the scenario, the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho share, the feelings that I share with my father, were different, but it was so warm.When I felt that feeling and covered the scenario, I felt like a healing. It was a scenario that contradicted the character of the work I have been working on for the past few years, and that I could afford to take care of myself in a more human inside.So when I covered the scenario, I wanted to shoot right away. Innocent Witness is a film about a story unfolding as lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meets the only witness at the scene of the incident, Kim Hyang Gi, an autistic girl.Photo = Lotte Mart Entertainment

Jung Woo-sung told me why he decided to appear in 'Innocent Witness'.

On the 21st, a media preview of the movie "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) was held at the entrance of the Lotte Mart Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Lee Han, Actor Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi attended the ceremony.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I did not need a special resolution." When I read the scenario, the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho share, the feelings that I share with my father, were different, but it was so warm. When I felt that feeling and covered the scenario, I felt like a healing. "

"It was a scenario that contradicted the character of the work I have been working on for the past few years, and that I could afford to take care of myself in a more human inside. So when I covered the scenario, I wanted to shoot right away. "

"Innocent Witness" is a film about a story unfolding as lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meets the only witness at the scene of the incident, Kim Hyang Gi, an autistic girl.

Photo = Lotte Mart Entertainment