'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung "Reading and healing scenarios...I didn't need any special resolutions"

At the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han and production movie Libby Rock and the library side studio) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 21st, director Lee Han, Actor Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi attended.Jung Woo-sung said, I didnt need any special resolutions. I read the scenario and felt warm to the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho and Sunho and my father shared.I felt that way because it was a scenario that could look after the inside, which is contrary to the role I played. I wanted to cover the scenario and go straight into the shoot, and I wanted to reveal how I felt when I read the scenario, he added.The film Innocent Witness depicts a story of a lawyer, Sun Ho, who must prove the innocence of a prominent Murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident.It is also director Lee Hans 2019 New Years film following the films Wan-deuk and Elegant Lie.Jung Woo-sung has long held his faith, but now he is the role of Soon-ho, a lawyer who has compromised with reality and decided to become a snob. Kim Hyang Gi is the only witness in the Murder case and changes the cool Sun-ho and how he communicates with the world.The movie Innocent Witness will be released on February 13.

At the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han and production movie Libby Rock and the library side studio) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the 21st, director Lee Han, Actor Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi attended.

Jung Woo-sung said, “I didn’t need any special resolutions. I read the scenario and felt warm to the feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho and Sunho and my father shared. I felt that way because it was a scenario that could look after the inside, which is contrary to the role I played. "

“I wanted to cover the scenario and go straight into the shoot, and I wanted to reveal how I felt when I read the scenario,” he added.

The film Innocent Witness depicts a story of a lawyer, Sun Ho, who must prove the innocence of a prominent Murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo, an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident. It is also director Lee Han's 2019 New Year's film following the films 'Wan-deuk' and 'Elegant Lie'.

Jung Woo-sung has long held his faith, but now he is the role of Soon-ho, a lawyer who has compromised with reality and decided to become a snob. Kim Hyang Gi is the only witness in the Murder case and changes the cool Sun-ho and how he communicates with the world.

The movie Innocent Witness will be released on February 13.