Knowing Bros' Lee Yoo-ri, BTS Dance Prepared for Entertainment Passion

Lee Yoo-ri, who shines in the Smoke Grand Prize, showed his performance by showing hidden talents in the entertainment.Lee Yoo-ri appeared as a transfer student in JTBCs entertainment Knowing Bros, which aired on the 19th.Lee Yoo-ri introduced Lee Yoo-ri, who transferred from the school to I can blow you away with my eyes.When Lee Yoo-ri showed MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek last year, he laughed because he honestly confessed that the high ratings of Knowing Bros were concerned.She was frankly honest about her thoughts without pretence and got the favorable feeling of Knowing BrosLee Yoo-ri, however, said, Now (the same time zone ratings) have nothing to do with me (laughs). I should be the number one person who comes out.Despite appearing as a solo guest, her positivity surpassed the group.Lee Yoo-ri said, I will burn Knowing Bros today, and I will set my brothers and sisters on fire.He performed cover dances to BTSs Burning Orne, and he showed an outspoken move toward entertainment by singing the OST of the drama Hide and Seek.Kang Ho-dong Lee Soo-geun Kim Hee-cheol and other members optimized for entertainment were guests to like.Kang Ho-dong, who watched Lee Yoo-ris dance and song, praised I saw the class of acting.Lee Yoo-ri recalled Kang Ho-dongs entertainment X Man Sunday (2006), saying, I was a rookie at the time, and Kang Ho-dong, who was on his birthday, was surrounded by staff and cast members and was like a king.I ignored him that day, looking me up and down. Kang Ho-dong was unhappy, but expressed satisfaction with her bomb remarks.Lee Yoo-ri has played various characters from good daughter-in-law to villain in many dramas, but his favorite genre is comic.Lee Yoo-ri, who is currently filming a new drama Spring Comes, said, I like comics. Its fun in the field when Im doing comics.We get energy, he said.Lee Yoo-ri, who is full of the wrong side, overpowered the members of Knowing Bros by showing a hot gesture.Knowing Bros screen capture
Lee Yoo-ri, who shines in the Smoke Grand Prize, showed his performance by showing hidden talents in the entertainment.Lee Yoo-ri appeared as a transfer student in JTBCs entertainment Knowing Bros, which aired on the 19th.Lee Yoo-ri introduced Lee Yoo-ri, who transferred from the school to I can blow you away with my eyes.When Lee Yoo-ri showed MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek last year, he laughed because he honestly confessed that the high ratings of Knowing Bros were concerned.She was frankly honest about her thoughts without pretence and got the favorable feeling of Knowing BrosLee Yoo-ri, however, said, Now (the same time zone ratings) have nothing to do with me (laughs). I should be the number one person who comes out.Despite appearing as a solo guest, her positivity surpassed the group.Lee Yoo-ri said, I will burn Knowing Bros today, and I will set my brothers and sisters on fire.He performed cover dances to BTSs Burning Orne, and he showed an outspoken move toward entertainment by singing the OST of the drama Hide and Seek.Kang Ho-dong Lee Soo-geun Kim Hee-cheol and other members optimized for entertainment were guests to like.Kang Ho-dong, who watched Lee Yoo-ris dance and song, praised I saw the class of acting.Lee Yoo-ri recalled Kang Ho-dongs entertainment X Man Sunday (2006), saying, I was a rookie at the time, and Kang Ho-dong, who was on his birthday, was surrounded by staff and cast members and was like a king.I ignored him that day, looking me up and down. Kang Ho-dong was unhappy, but expressed satisfaction with her bomb remarks.Lee Yoo-ri has played various characters from good daughter-in-law to villain in many dramas, but his favorite genre is comic.Lee Yoo-ri, who is currently filming a new drama Spring Comes, said, I like comics. Its fun in the field when Im doing comics.We get energy, he said.Lee Yoo-ri, who is full of the wrong side, overpowered the members of Knowing Bros by showing a hot gesture.Knowing Bros screen capture

Lee Yoo-ri, who shines in the 'Smoke Grand Prize', showed his performance by showing hidden talents in the entertainment.

Lee Yoo-ri appeared as a transfer student in JTBC's entertainment Knowing Bros, which aired on the 19th. Lee Yoo-ri introduced Lee Yoo-ri, who transferred from the school to "I can blow you away with my eyes."

When Lee Yoo-ri showed MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek last year, he laughed because he honestly confessed that the high ratings of Knowing Bros were concerned. She was frankly honest about her thoughts without pretence and got the favorable feeling of Knowing Bros

Lee Yoo-ri, however, said, “Now (the same time zone ratings) have nothing to do with me (laughs). I should be the number one person who comes out.” Despite appearing as a solo guest, her positivity surpassed the group.

Lee Yoo-ri said, “I will burn Knowing Bros today, and I will set my brothers and sisters on fire.”

He performed cover dances to BTS's Burning Orne, and he showed an outspoken move toward entertainment by singing the OST of the drama Hide and Seek. Kang Ho-dong Lee Soo-geun Kim Hee-cheol and other members optimized for entertainment were guests to like.

Kang Ho-dong, who watched Lee Yoo-ri's dance and song, praised "I saw the class of acting".

Lee Yoo-ri recalled Kang Ho-dong's entertainment X Man Sunday (2006), saying, "I was a rookie at the time, and Kang Ho-dong, who was on his birthday, was surrounded by staff and cast members and was like a king. “I ignored him that day, looking me up and down.” Kang Ho-dong was unhappy, but expressed satisfaction with her bomb remarks.

Lee Yoo-ri has played various characters from good daughter-in-law to villain in many dramas, but his favorite genre is comic.

Lee Yoo-ri, who is currently filming a new drama Spring Comes, said, “I like comics. It’s fun in the field when I’m doing comics. “We get energy,” he said.

Lee Yoo-ri, who is full of the wrong side, overpowered the members of Knowing Bros by showing a hot gesture.

Knowing Bros' screen capture