"I can't stop the wind..."Hyoyeon, seasonal break-up vacation look

Singer Hyoyeon left for Hawaii through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.Hyoyeon appeared in a vacation look in the cold weather on the day and surprised the reporters.I forgot the cold.a fashionista at the airportIm jealous of the wind.
Singer Hyoyeon left for Hawaii through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.Hyoyeon appeared in a vacation look in the cold weather on the day and surprised the reporters.I forgot the cold.a fashionista at the airportIm jealous of the wind.
Singer Hyoyeon left for Hawaii through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.Hyoyeon appeared in a vacation look in the cold weather on the day and surprised the reporters.I forgot the cold.a fashionista at the airportIm jealous of the wind.
Singer Hyoyeon left for Hawaii through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.Hyoyeon appeared in a vacation look in the cold weather on the day and surprised the reporters.I forgot the cold.a fashionista at the airportIm jealous of the wind.

Singer Hyoyeon left for Hawaii through Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 12th.

Hyoyeon appeared in a vacation look in the cold weather on the day and surprised the reporters.

"I forgot the cold."

a fashionista at the airport

"I'm jealous of the wind."