Song Hye-kyo's recent situation, beautiful beauty in the backyard, 'I'm not afraid of a close-up shot'

Song Hye-kyos recent situation has been heard.Hair stylist Lee Hye-Yeong posted a photo on his SNS on the 16th with an article entitled Kyo n me (Song Hye-kyo and I).In the open photo, Song Hye-kyo is doing a back-up after finishing the advertisement.The perfect beauty catches the eye without humiliation even in the close-up shot.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo recently finished the TVN drama Boyfriend.Photo: Lee Hye-Yeong Instagram

Song Hye-kyo's recent situation has been heard.

Hair stylist Lee Hye-Yeong posted a photo on his SNS on the 16th with an article entitled "Kyo n me" (Song Hye-kyo and I).

In the open photo, Song Hye-kyo is doing a back-up after finishing the advertisement.

The perfect beauty catches the eye without humiliation even in the close-up shot.

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo recently finished the TVN drama 'Boyfriend'.

Photo: Lee Hye-Yeong Instagram