'Singer IU': Four Faces of Actor Lee Ji-eun

Persona is a unique structure called one actor and four directors.Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-woon and Kim Jong-kwan interpreted Lee Ji-eun from their own perspective, making four short films, including Love Set, Savoie Long, Kiss Sin, and Walking the Night, respectively, and tied them into a single film.It is an experimental and adventurous choice.Lee Ji-eun has starred in various dramas such as My Uncle, Moon Lover - Bobo Gyeongsim Ryeo, Producer, Pretty Man, Best Da Yi Sun Shin and Dream High, but the movie Top Model is the first.I didnt know it would be a big project to open up this place, he said at a recent production report. It was a fresh and interesting attempt for four directors to interpret me in various ways and give me four characters.It was the Top Model for me to do four characters in a short period of time, he said.In Love Set, Lee Ji-eun expresses jealousy about an English teacher who falls in love with Father as a tennis match with a teacher.In the long story of Savoie, she is divided into an unknown woman, and she draws a romance of a dreamy atmosphere with Jung Woo, who is suffering from silver.In Kiss is a sin, Lee Ji-eun becomes a wild high school girl who rescues Friend who is trapped in a house with his hair cut off by Father because of the kiss mark.In the lyrical atmosphere Walking the Night, I go on a sad and beautiful night walk with my lover who separated.Kim Jong-gwan, director of Walking the Night, said, I saw the loneliness of a person living a strong life about the feeling I received from Lee Ji-eun.Lee Ji-eun said, In the characters of Love Set and Savoie Long, the approach to me was fresh enough to ask (directors) if I saw this from me.He also introduced the most unique way of working by Jeon Go-un.The former director gave a unique training to actors Shim Dal-gi and Lee Ji-eun, who appeared as friends in the play, to read the condition of the other side.I filmed it as if I dreamed of a pleasant summer night, he said.Yoon Jong Shin suggested YG Entertainment and production of this film.He said that it is a pity to use short-term and consuming content to release movies through Netflix.We are attracted to the fact that it is an eternal sales period (of Netflix), and the content will continue to be consumed in a year or two, said Yoon Jong Shin.Lee Ji-eun also agreed that I am lucky that my film debut has been seen for a long time through Netflix.Yoon Jong Shin transforms into four characters in Netflix movie Persona into YG Entertainment, four production proposals, one movie based on acting power, various charms
Persona is a unique structure called one actor and four directors.Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-woon and Kim Jong-kwan interpreted Lee Ji-eun from their own perspective, making four short films, including Love Set, Savoie Long, Kiss Sin, and Walking the Night, respectively, and tied them into a single film.It is an experimental and adventurous choice.Lee Ji-eun has starred in various dramas such as My Uncle, Moon Lover - Bobo Gyeongsim Ryeo, Producer, Pretty Man, Best Da Yi Sun Shin and Dream High, but the movie Top Model is the first.I didnt know it would be a big project to open up this place, he said at a recent production report. It was a fresh and interesting attempt for four directors to interpret me in various ways and give me four characters.It was the Top Model for me to do four characters in a short period of time, he said.In Love Set, Lee Ji-eun expresses jealousy about an English teacher who falls in love with Father as a tennis match with a teacher.In the long story of Savoie, she is divided into an unknown woman, and she draws a romance of a dreamy atmosphere with Jung Woo, who is suffering from silver.In Kiss is a sin, Lee Ji-eun becomes a wild high school girl who rescues Friend who is trapped in a house with his hair cut off by Father because of the kiss mark.In the lyrical atmosphere Walking the Night, I go on a sad and beautiful night walk with my lover who separated.Kim Jong-gwan, director of Walking the Night, said, I saw the loneliness of a person living a strong life about the feeling I received from Lee Ji-eun.Lee Ji-eun said, In the characters of Love Set and Savoie Long, the approach to me was fresh enough to ask (directors) if I saw this from me.He also introduced the most unique way of working by Jeon Go-un.The former director gave a unique training to actors Shim Dal-gi and Lee Ji-eun, who appeared as friends in the play, to read the condition of the other side.I filmed it as if I dreamed of a pleasant summer night, he said.Yoon Jong Shin suggested YG Entertainment and production of this film.He said that it is a pity to use short-term and consuming content to release movies through Netflix.We are attracted to the fact that it is an eternal sales period (of Netflix), and the content will continue to be consumed in a year or two, said Yoon Jong Shin.Lee Ji-eun also agreed that I am lucky that my film debut has been seen for a long time through Netflix.Yoon Jong Shin transforms into four characters in Netflix movie Persona into YG Entertainment, four production proposals, one movie based on acting power, various charms

'Persona' is a unique structure called 'one actor and four directors'. Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-woon and Kim Jong-kwan interpreted Lee Ji-eun from their own perspective, making four short films, including Love Set, Savoie Long, Kiss Sin, and Walking the Night, respectively, and tied them into a single film. It is an experimental and adventurous choice.

Lee Ji-eun has starred in various dramas such as 'My Uncle', 'Moon Lover - Bobo Gyeongsim Ryeo', 'Producer', 'Pretty Man', 'Best Da Yi Sun Shin' and 'Dream High', but the movie Top Model is the first. “I didn’t know it would be a big project to open up this place,” he said at a recent production report. “It was a fresh and interesting attempt for four directors to interpret me in various ways and give me four characters. “It was the Top Model for me to do four characters in a short period of time,” he said.

In Love Set, Lee Ji-eun expresses jealousy about an English teacher who falls in love with Father as a tennis match with a teacher. In the long story of Savoie, she is divided into an unknown woman, and she draws a romance of a dreamy atmosphere with Jung Woo, who is suffering from silver. In 'Kiss is a sin', Lee Ji-eun becomes a wild high school girl who rescues Friend who is trapped in a house with his hair cut off by Father because of the kiss mark. In the lyrical atmosphere 'Walking the Night', I go on a sad and beautiful night walk with my lover who separated. Kim Jong-gwan, director of Walking the Night, said, "I saw the loneliness of a person living a strong life" about the feeling I received from Lee Ji-eun.

Lee Ji-eun said, "In the characters of 'Love Set' and 'Savoie Long', the approach to me was fresh enough to ask (directors) if I saw this from me." He also introduced the most unique way of working by Jeon Go-un. The former director gave a unique training to actors Shim Dal-gi and Lee Ji-eun, who appeared as Friends in the play, to read the condition of the other side. "I filmed it as if I dreamed of a pleasant summer night," he said.

Yoon Jong Shin suggested YG Entertainment and production of this film. He said that it is a pity to use short-term and consuming content to release movies through Netflix. “We are attracted to the fact that it is an eternal sales period (of Netflix), and the content will continue to be consumed in a year or two,” said Yoon Jong Shin. Lee Ji-eun also agreed that "I am lucky that my film debut has been seen for a long time through Netflix."

Yoon Jong Shin transforms into four characters in Netflix movie 'Persona' into YG Entertainment, four production proposals, one movie based on acting power, various charms