"Persona" YG Entertainment's Yoon Jong Shin "Remembers Lee Ji-eun (IU) during the main character's hard work"

Singer Yoon Jong Shin has transformed into a culture YG Entertainment.On the 27th, the Netflix OLizynal movie Persona production report was held at the Conrad Hotel Seoul, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.Yoon Jong Shin said, Its been a long time since the movie Like the bear of spring day.Persona is a film by South Korea representative composer and all-round entertainer Yoon Jong Shin who participated in YG Entertainment.It is also the first work that Mystic Entertainment, which is the head of the company, will show its mission to Mystic Story with the aspiration to lead content creation.Although I was a producer, Persona first came to YG Entertainment. It started with a simple idea. Song is a story is my philosophy.I was talking about movies, commercials, dramas. I saw the short stories of directors, and it was so fun.So I talked about it, and the short story was just doing it, like doing it, like experimenting. I asked, Why do you let independent films be seen only on YouTube? I was sad. It seemed that the directors creativity came out more when it was a short story than a feature.I thought that many people would like it, and I came up with the idea of ​​a director and an actor.Cho Hyung-cheol once produced an IU album, saying, Lets ask. The tail is on the tail and actor Lee Ji-eun is cast. Persona is a Netflix OLizynal series consisting of four short films, Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who have released Persona Lee Ji-eun (IU) with different eyes.South Korea representative composer and all-round entertainer Yoon Jong Shin participated in YG Entertainment.It will be unveiled on Netflix on April 5th in 190 countries around the world.

Singer Yoon Jong Shin has transformed into a culture YG Entertainment.

On the 27th, the Netflix OLizynal movie 'Persona' production report was held at the Conrad Hotel Seoul, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. Yoon Jong Shin said, "It's been a long time since the movie 'Like the bear of spring day'."

'Persona' is a film by South Korea representative composer and all-round entertainer Yoon Jong Shin who participated in YG Entertainment. It is also the first work that Mystic Entertainment, which is the head of the company, will show its mission to 'Mystic Story' with the aspiration to lead content creation.

"Although I was a producer, 'Persona' first came to YG Entertainment. It started with a simple idea. "Song is a story" is my philosophy. I was talking about movies, commercials, dramas. I saw the short stories of directors, and it was so fun. So I talked about it, and the short story was just doing it, like doing it, like experimenting. "

"I asked, 'Why do you let independent films be seen only on YouTube?' I was sad. It seemed that the director's creativity came out more when it was a short story than a feature. I thought that many people would like it, and I came up with the idea of ​​a director and an actor. Cho Hyung-cheol once produced an IU album, saying, 'Let's ask.' The tail is on the tail and actor Lee Ji-eun is cast. "

'Persona' is a Netflix OLizynal series consisting of four short films, Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who have released Persona Lee Ji-eun (IU) with different eyes. South Korea representative composer and all-round entertainer Yoon Jong Shin participated in YG Entertainment. It will be unveiled on Netflix on April 5th in 190 countries around the world.