"My name is?"...Bae Suzy, Euyomi Self-Introduction

Singer and actor Bae Suzy left for Paris, France, on the afternoon of the 24th at Incheon International Airport.Bae Suzy had a photo time with the reporters with a bag with his name on it.My name?full-sense self introductionIm gonna be proud.
Singer and actor Bae Suzy left for Paris, France, on the afternoon of the 24th at Incheon International Airport.Bae Suzy had a photo time with the reporters with a bag with his name on it.My name?full-sense self introductionIm gonna be proud.
Singer and actor Bae Suzy left for Paris, France, on the afternoon of the 24th at Incheon International Airport.Bae Suzy had a photo time with the reporters with a bag with his name on it.My name?full-sense self introductionIm gonna be proud.
Singer and actor Bae Suzy left for Paris, France, on the afternoon of the 24th at Incheon International Airport.Bae Suzy had a photo time with the reporters with a bag with his name on it.My name?full-sense self introductionIm gonna be proud.

Singer and actor Bae Suzy left for Paris, France, on the afternoon of the 24th at Incheon International Airport.

Bae Suzy had a photo time with the reporters with a bag with his name on it.

"My name?"

full-sense self introduction

"I'm gonna be proud."