BTS "I'll Be Back" as Korea's first Grammy Award winner

Ill be back.It is a voice of confidence.Group BTS (BTS) was the first Korean singer to take the stage of the United States of America Grammy Awards.I dreamed of being on this stage when I grew up in Korea, they said after being awarded the prize at the 61st Grammy Awards at the United States of Americas Staples Center on the morning of the 11th (Korea time). Thanks to the fans who made me dream of this dream.Ill come back, he said.On this day, BTS took to the stage where their hit song Fake Love flows into background music and handed the trophy of Best R & B album to United States of America female singer Heo (H.E.R).They did not get a nomination, but they received the former Worlds attention only because they made their first step in the conservative and authoritarian Grammy Awards.This led to the Billboard Music Awards and the American Music Awards, all of which were invited to the United States of Americas top three music awards.In addition, BTS attracted attention as it was captured by the camera in succession by enjoying the stage at the awards ceremony broadcast live in World.If we look at BTS as a prize winner, we can see that (former World) is paying attention, said Im Jin-mo, a music critic. We also recognize their presence several times that the camera has shown.BTS, who came down from the stage, said through his agency Big Hit Entertainment, I have said that I want to attend the Grammy Awards awards ceremony on various occasions. I could not imagine that I would actually be here.I was happy and happy to be able to enjoy the festival with world artists, he said. It was a dreamy moment.I am grateful to Amy for giving me an unforgettable gift.They also interviewed local media on the red carpet ahead of the awards ceremony and attracted attention by raising expectations for the new album.As they reached the top of the Billboard twice on the day, they were curious about the new album. (The album) comes out soon, he said.Im working on an album now, he said.

“I’ll be back.”

It is a voice of confidence.

Group BTS (BTS) was the first Korean singer to take the stage of the United States of America Grammy Awards. “I dreamed of being on this stage when I grew up in Korea,” they said after being awarded the prize at the 61st Grammy Awards at the United States of America’s Staples Center on the morning of the 11th (Korea time). “Thanks to the fans who made me dream of this dream. “I’ll come back,” he said.

On this day, BTS took to the stage where their hit song Fake Love flows into background music and handed the trophy of Best R & B album to United States of America female singer Heo (H.E.R). They did not get a nomination, but they received the former World's attention only because they made their first step in the conservative and authoritarian Grammy Awards. This led to the Billboard Music Awards and the American Music Awards, all of which were invited to the United States of America's top three music awards.

In addition, BTS attracted attention as it was captured by the camera in succession by enjoying the stage at the awards ceremony broadcast live in World. “If we look at BTS as a prize winner, we can see that (former World) is paying attention,” said Im Jin-mo, a music critic. “We also recognize their presence several times that the camera has shown.”

BTS, who came down from the stage, said through his agency Big Hit Entertainment, "I have said that I want to attend the Grammy Awards awards ceremony on various occasions." "I could not imagine that I would actually be here. “I was happy and happy to be able to enjoy the festival with World artists,” he said. It was a dreAmy moment. “I am grateful to Amy for giving me an unforgettable gift.”

They also interviewed local media on the red carpet ahead of the awards ceremony and attracted attention by raising expectations for the new album. As they reached the top of the Billboard twice on the day, they were curious about the new album. "(The album) comes out soon," he said. “I’m working on an album now,” he said.