Jung Woo-sung "Thank you for your affectionate point of view... Deep regret and apology"

Actor Jung Woo-sung recently apologized for his controversial remarks.Jung posted a short post on his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th, along with a sea photo that could not be known in depth.First of all, I am deeply grateful for your affectionate point of view, he said. If you feel uncomfortable about the object you accept regardless of the intention of the person you express, I think you should avoid the expression and apologize.I will try to look back and reflect on myself, he said. I am grateful for your good teachings again and I express my deep regret and apology to the uncomfortable heart you have felt.Recently, Jung Woo-sung was controversial in an Interview with the movie Witness in Seoul, saying, I have proved that the flower does not fall.

Actor Jung Woo-sung recently apologized for his controversial remarks.

Jung posted a short post on his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th, along with a sea photo that could not be known in depth.

“First of all, I am deeply grateful for your affectionate point of view,” he said. “If you feel uncomfortable about the object you accept regardless of the intention of the person you express, I think you should avoid the expression and apologize.”

“I will try to look back and reflect on myself,” he said. “I am grateful for your good teachings again and I express my deep regret and apology to the uncomfortable heart you have felt.”

Recently, Jung Woo-sung was controversial in an Interview with the movie Witness in Seoul, saying, "I have proved that the flower does not fall."