'Mictury' Son Dam-bi "had called his ex-boyfriend while drunk" confesses

Jang Doyeon and Son Dam-bi have an outspoken self-exposure battle.On SBSs Michuri 8-1000 Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as Michuri 2), which will be broadcast on the 1st, members will reveal their extraordinary privacy.In a recent recording, the members played a game to answer their story with Yes or No.Jang Doyeon said, I have drunk and regretted it. I have been drunk and have eaten Nagasaki Champon noodles by hand.Even Jang Doyeons best friend Yang Se-hyung laughed by adding a vivid sighting that Jang Doyeon was drunk and watched eating hot fried rice with his bare hands.Son Dam-bi also lit up the mood by revealing his candid experience without pretence.I was drunk and called my ex-boyfriend to cry and I wanted to see him, he said. I still kick the quilt with the answer I heard from my ex-boyfriend.What is Son Dam-bis ex-boyfriends answer, It will be released at Michuri 2 which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 1st.

Jang Doyeon and Son Dam-bi have an outspoken self-exposure battle.

On SBS's "Michuri 8-1000" Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as "Michuri 2"), which will be broadcast on the 1st, members will reveal their extraordinary privacy.

In a recent recording, the members played a game to answer their story with 'Yes or No'. Jang Doyeon said, "I have drunk and regretted it." "I have been drunk and have eaten Nagasaki Champon noodles by hand."

Even Jang Doyeon's best friend Yang Se-hyung laughed by adding a vivid sighting that "Jang Doyeon was drunk and watched eating hot fried rice with his bare hands."

Son Dam-bi also lit up the mood by revealing his candid experience without pretence. "I was drunk and called my ex-boyfriend to cry and I wanted to see him," he said. "I still kick the quilt with the answer I heard from my ex-boyfriend."

What is Son Dam-bi's ex-boyfriend's answer, 'It will be released at 'Michuri 2' which is broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 1st.