"Friendly Friendship of the Hundreds"...Yoo In-na, Umjichuk on rice presented by IU

Yoo In-na, an official of the agency, released a photo on the 5th, saying, I want to eat delicious rice that I have sent you now.He added the hashtag #Yoo In-na #Yoo In-na #IU.In the photo released, Yoo In-na is seen eating rice that was presented to IU with staff; he is eye-catching as he poses for Umji.On the other hand, Yoo In-na is currently playing the role of Oh Jin-shim in the TVN drama I am in touch with the truth.

Yoo In-na, an official of the agency, released a photo on the 5th, saying, "I want to eat delicious rice that I have sent you now."

He added the hashtag "#Yoo In-na #Yoo In-na #IU."

In the photo released, Yoo In-na is seen eating rice that was presented to IU with staff; he is eye-catching as he poses for Umji.

On the other hand, Yoo In-na is currently playing the role of Oh Jin-shim in the TVN drama 'I am in touch with the truth'.