"Song Hye-kyo, a war criminal company Mitsubishi Advertising Reject"

Professor Seo Kyung-duk of Korea Public Relations introduced the story of Actor Song Hye-kyo.Professor Seo Kyung-duk appeared in the corner of KBS Cool FM Park Myung-soos radio show broadcast on the 4th, Delicious World of Vocational Work.Professor Seo Kyung-duk said, Song Hye-kyo is so interested in history. Once I called and asked me a question about Mitsubishi (Japanese entrepreneur).Professor Seo said, I just thought that Mitsubishi was a war criminal company, right? I thought I would ask about it. Is Mitsubishi still not responsible for compensation and activities?It was a question of I received an advertisement proposal, but of course I would refuse it? Professor Seo said, I was very surprised. Song Hye-kyo praised him as a star who is really authentic about the field of forced labor.

Professor Seo Kyung-duk of Korea Public Relations introduced the story of Actor Song Hye-kyo.

Professor Seo Kyung-duk appeared in the corner of KBS Cool FM 'Park Myung-soo's radio show' broadcast on the 4th, 'Delicious World of Vocational Work'.

Professor Seo Kyung-duk said, "Song Hye-kyo is so interested in history. Once I called and asked me a question about Mitsubishi (Japanese entrepreneur).

Professor Seo said, "I just thought that Mitsubishi was a war criminal company, right? I thought I would ask about it. "Is Mitsubishi still not responsible for compensation and activities?" "It was a question of 'I received an advertisement proposal, but of course I would refuse it?' "

Professor Seo said, "I was very surprised." Song Hye-kyo praised him as a star who is really authentic about the field of forced labor. "