"Running Man," and "That's my aunt's name" in the name Haha proposed. Why did you rename it?

Han Da-gam has revealed why he changed his name.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Mystery OT was raced on the theme.On the day of the show, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the guest.Yoo Jae-Suk said, This person knows well, but if you listen to his name, it may be unfamiliar.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the name of the person who changed his name recently. He said, I am trying to get you out of your way.Goodbye to the kids, he said, but when I did not respond, I changed my name hard. Please respond.Haha said, But if you want to change it to a friendly name, there is a good name and there is another name. Why did you change it to a sense of doing?Then he said, What is it? Boksun is our aunts name.

Han Da-gam has revealed why he changed his name.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, 'Mystery OT' was raced on the theme.

On the day of the show, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the guest. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "This person knows well, but if you listen to his name, it may be unfamiliar."

Yoo Jae-Suk introduced the name of the person who changed his name recently. He said, "I am trying to get you out of your way."

"Goodbye to the kids," he said, "but when I did not respond, I changed my name hard. Please respond."

Haha said, "But if you want to change it to a friendly name, there is a good name and there is another name. Why did you change it to a sense of doing?"

Then he said, "What is it? Boksun is our aunt's name."