'Iron Fam' Lee Sang-yeob, Jung Woo-sung, Jang Hyuk and Kim Young-chul's vocal simulation parade.

Lee Sang-yeob of Tielpaem held a personal parade.Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Power FM Kim Young-chuls Power FM broadcast on the morning of the 11th.On this day, Lee Sang-yeob made an atmosphere with actors Jung Woo-sung, Jang Hyuk, and Kim Young-chul. Kim Young-chul said, When I play and perform, the tone is different.It seems that a serious charm bursts when acting. Kim Young-chul asked, Have you ever laughed when you read a drama or when you were shooting? Lee Sang-yeob said, I am worried about this drama.I have to do a melody, but I smile when I see it.  It is a serious role, but I am a little worried. On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob will play with actor Park Ha-sun in the channel A drama Lovers of the Weekday afternoon which is aired in the first half of this year.

Lee Sang-yeob of 'Tielpaem' held a personal parade.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob appeared on SBS Power FM Kim Young-chul's Power FM' broadcast on the morning of the 11th.

On this day, Lee Sang-yeob made an atmosphere with actors Jung Woo-sung, Jang Hyuk, and Kim Young-chul. Kim Young-chul said, "When I play and perform, the tone is different. It seems that a serious charm bursts when acting. "

Kim Young-chul asked, "Have you ever laughed when you read a drama or when you were shooting?" Lee Sang-yeob said, "I am worried about this drama. I have to do a melody, but I smile when I see it. "" It is a serious role, but I am a little worried. "

On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob will play with actor Park Ha-sun in the channel A drama 'Lovers of the Weekday afternoon' which is aired in the first half of this year.