Han Eun-jung Han-sam "The reason for the change is to approach a little more affectionately."

The reason why the Running Man was renamed was revealed.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Han Da-gam appeared as a guest.Han Da-gam was recently renamed Han Eun-jung.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am very familiar, but I will be the first person to see my name. He said, I do not know if you know, but it changed into a sense of gratitude.Im trying to be a little more friendly, Handa said of the reasons for the change.In full affection, the members of the Running Man joked, such as I am like another person, I am scared and I am strange.Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, adding, I feel burdened to feel the effort.Then he added, I changed it hard. The online issue team added a smile.

The reason why the "Running Man" was renamed was revealed.

On SBS's Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Han Da-gam appeared as a guest.

Han Da-gam was recently renamed Han Eun-jung.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am very familiar, but I will be the first person to see my name." He said, "I do not know if you know, but it changed into a sense of gratitude."

“I’m trying to be a little more friendly,” Handa said of the reasons for the change.

In full affection, the members of the Running Man joked, such as "I am like another person", "I am scared" and "I am strange".

Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, adding, "I feel burdened to feel the effort."

Then he added, "I changed it hard." The online issue team added a smile.