'Affiliate Dispute' Kang Daniel, Personal SNS New Opening .. New profile release + no position

Kang Daniel, a former Wanna One, has opened a new personal SNS as predicted.Kang Daniel opened a new personal SNS at 12:00 pm on the 4th and posted a new profile photo.Kang Daniel was at the center of the topic on the 3rd, when it was announced that he was in a dispute with his agency LM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as LM).Kang Daniel sent a proof of content to the LM demanding the change of the contract, and said he would consider it to be a termination naturally if he did not accept it.LM said, It is a misunderstanding between the company and the artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement. Kang Daniel also said he was in a dispute with LM.I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to give a little news to my fans because I could not show them how to act as SNS.But the agency refused to transfer SNS accounts; it encouraged it to open a new personal Instagram account.Kang Daniel was interested in what position he would reveal through his personal SNS, but he broke the expectations of everyone and posted only a new profile photo of his agency as reported.Kang Daniels future move is still a hot potato.

Kang Daniel, a former Wanna One, has opened a new personal SNS as predicted.

Kang Daniel opened a new personal SNS at 12:00 pm on the 4th and posted a new profile photo.

Kang Daniel was at the center of the topic on the 3rd, when it was announced that he was in a dispute with his agency LM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as LM). Kang Daniel sent a proof of content to the LM demanding the change of the contract, and said he would consider it to be a termination naturally if he did not accept it. LM said, "It is a misunderstanding between the company and the artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract. I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement. "

Kang Daniel also said he was in a dispute with LM. I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to give a little news to my fans because I could not show them how to act as SNS. But the agency refused to transfer SNS accounts; it encouraged it to "open a new personal Instagram account."

Kang Daniel was interested in what position he would reveal through his personal SNS, but he broke the expectations of everyone and posted only a new profile photo of his agency as reported. Kang Daniel's future move is still a hot potato.