Kang Daniel "Dispute" VS LM Entertainment "Misunderstood"...What's the truth to be told?

Kang Daniel, who seemed to walk only on the solo trail following the group Wanna One, was caught up in the noise related to his agency.Kang Daniel was reported to have sent a proof of content to his agency LM Entertainment on February 1 to request amendments and consultations on the contract.If these are not accepted, the contract will be deemed terminated.Kang Daniel ended his exclusive contract with Yoon Ji-sung, who worked with Wanna One, on January 31, and moved his agency to LM Entertainment on February 1.LM Entertainment is a professional entertainment company for Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung, and has said that it will do its best to support the solo activities of the two.As the news that Kang Daniel sent proof of content was reported on March 3, LM Entertainment said, It is a part of Misunderstood between the company and the artist. It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.LM Entertainment said, We are discussing the change of the contract clause, he said. We are working hard to solve each other.Nevertheless, rumors that Kang Daniel has terminated his contract with his current agency and is looking for a new partner have continued.After speculation erupted, Kang Daniel opened his mouth on his fan cafe on Thursday.I was very embarrassed as many malicious speculative articles that were not true during the time of my troubles began to be reported, but there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with stories that were not true.Kang Daniel, who acknowledged that he was in dispute with LM Entertainment, said, I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in my name to give me a little news, but my agency refused and the article said that it was in dispute.Kang Daniel said, We decided to open a new personal SNS account at 12:00 pm on the 4th, he said. We decided purely for me and my fans.Kang Daniel debuted as a member of the group Wanna One in 2017 with the number one spot on Mnets Produce 101 Season 2.Kang Daniel, who became Wanna Ones National Center with the choice of national producers, said, I was able to endure this difficult time, what you have told me and memories of the past. I want to see you so much and I want to stand again.Please believe and wait, the truth will be known, he added.As Kang Daniel acknowledged the friction with his agency and revealed the circumstances, it is noteworthy what kind of agreement Kang Daniel and LM Entertainment will draw and what kind of truth Kang Daniel emphasized that it will be known.In addition, Kang Daniel, who was scheduled to debut as a solo player in April, is also attracting attention.Photo: eNews DB

Kang Daniel, who seemed to walk only on the solo trail following the group Wanna One, was caught up in the noise related to his agency.

Kang Daniel was reported to have sent a proof of content to his agency LM Entertainment on February 1 to request amendments and consultations on the contract. If these are not accepted, the contract will be deemed terminated.

Kang Daniel ended his exclusive contract with Yoon Ji-sung, who worked with Wanna One, on January 31, and moved his agency to LM Entertainment on February 1. LM Entertainment is a professional entertainment company for Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung, and has said that it will do its best to support the solo activities of the two.

As the news that Kang Daniel sent proof of content was reported on March 3, LM Entertainment said, "It is a part of Misunderstood between the company and the artist." "It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract." LM Entertainment said, "We are discussing the change of the contract clause," he said. "We are working hard to solve each other."

Nevertheless, rumors that Kang Daniel has terminated his contract with his current agency and is looking for a new partner have continued. After speculation erupted, Kang Daniel opened his mouth on his fan cafe on Thursday. "I was very embarrassed as many malicious speculative articles that were not true during the time of my troubles began to be reported, but there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with stories that were not true."

Kang Daniel, who acknowledged that he was in dispute with LM Entertainment, said, "I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in my name to give me a little news, but my agency refused and the article said that it was in dispute." Kang Daniel said, "We decided to open a new personal SNS account at 12:00 pm on the 4th," he said. "We decided purely for me and my fans."

Kang Daniel debuted as a member of the group Wanna One in 2017 with the number one spot on Mnet's Produce 101 Season 2. Kang Daniel, who became Wanna One's "National Center" with the choice of "national producers," said, "I was able to endure this difficult time, what you have told me and memories of the past." "I want to see you so much and I want to stand again. Please believe and wait, the truth will be known," he added.

As Kang Daniel acknowledged the friction with his agency and revealed the circumstances, it is noteworthy what kind of agreement Kang Daniel and LM Entertainment will draw and what kind of truth Kang Daniel emphasized that "it will be known". In addition, Kang Daniel, who was scheduled to debut as a solo player in April, is also attracting attention.

Photo: eNews DB