Kang Daniel "We're in a conflict" (specialized)

Kang Daniel said in a heart-to-heart article on his fan cafe on March 3, I am in conflict with LM Entertainment like a knight.I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account, but (in my agency) refused, Kang Daniel said. And there was an article about the dispute, he explained.I was very embarrassed when the malicious speculative articles that were not true began to be reported, Kang Daniel said. I was encouraged to open a personal Instagram account at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (4th).I thought about this decision a lot and thought about it. It was really purely for me and my fans. Trust me. The truth will be known. It was previously known that Kang Daniel had sent a proof of content to his agency LM Entertainment, which was focused on the background as it occurred just a month after he returned to his original agency after finishing his Wanna One activities.The following is a special text left by Kang DanielHi, this is Kang Daniel.First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.Like the article that suddenly went out today, I am in conflict with LM Entertainment.I have not been able to show my activities as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a little news to many fans.I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that it is in dispute today came out.I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with untrue stories.I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.Please trust me and wait a little.You will know the truth.Thank you.bak mi-ae

Kang Daniel said in a heart-to-heart article on his fan cafe on March 3, "I am in conflict with LM Entertainment like a knight." “I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account, but (in my agency) refused,” Kang Daniel said. “And there was an article about the dispute,” he explained.

“I was very embarrassed when the malicious speculative articles that were not true began to be reported,” Kang Daniel said. “I was encouraged to open a personal Instagram account at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (4th). I thought about this decision a lot and thought about it. It was really purely for me and my fans. Trust me. The truth will be known. "

It was previously known that Kang Daniel had sent a proof of content to his agency LM Entertainment, which was focused on the background as it occurred just a month after he returned to his original agency after finishing his Wanna One activities.

The following is a special text left by Kang Daniel

Hi, this is Kang Daniel.

First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.

Like the article that suddenly went out today, I am in conflict with LM Entertainment.

I have not been able to show my activities as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a little news to many fans.

I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that it is in dispute today came out.

I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with untrue stories.

I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.

I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.

I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.

I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.

Please trust me and wait a little.

You will know the truth.

Thank you.

bak mi-ae