All The Butlers' Master Yoo Se-yoon Table All The Butlers Advertising Complete "Customer Satisfaction 100%"

The CM song advertisement was completed.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 3rd, all The Butlers members who take CM song video at the house of Master Yoo Se-yoon were drawn.On this day, the members of All The Butlers headed to the house of Master Yoo Se-yoon, and when they saw the creativity notes they found there, they suggested, Lets try it, too.Yoo Se-yoon handed the paper and pencil to the members and asked, What is the first memory you are born and remember?The members began to write down the answer with a hard time.Yuko Fueki heard the first memory of All The Butlers members and picked Lee Seung-gi as the top.And Lee Seung-gi showed a great sense of entertainment despite being 11 years old.Yuko Fueki said, It is fun to play with my dad more than TV or YouTube.My life started to feel comfortable when I started playing with Minha, said Yoo Se-yoon. It was really fun because I was playing with Minha, not playing.On the other hand, Master Yoo Se-yoon and members once again listened to the CM song recorded earlier.Lee Seung-gi suggested that the song is so good that I think the video should be taken out of power.OK, today is the day when the idea does not come out, we have to put it down, said Yoo Se-yoon, who heard the word. In fact, I am doing my best in my head.The next day, Yoo Se-yoon woke up the members by singing Norazos cider.I am going to shoot the video today, but I am going to shoot it in the space that gave me the most inspiration, he said.I will take a kite shot at the end, I do not know if it is possible because I have never done it, said Yoo Se-yoon.In addition, Yoo Se-yoon has released a costume that was rushed to the air. It is a harmony of the sense of heterogeneity that I emphasize.After filming throughout the Yoo Se-yoons home, the members went out to Han River Park for a kite shot; they ran around, flying kites in the wind.Yoo Se-yoon also played with the members and directed Dancing.Im honestly overflowing, said Yoo Se-yoon, and I can get to the teaser.Lee Seung-gi asked, When does the edit come out? Yoo Se-yoon laughed, saying, I will send you the edit in 40 minutes.A few days later, All The Butlers members received a final version of the ad video from Yoo Se-yoon.The members showed 100% customer satisfaction by seeing the advertisement video and laughing at the stretch.

The CM song advertisement was completed.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 3rd, All The Butlers members who take CM song video at the house of Master Yoo Se-yoon were drawn.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers headed to the house of Master Yoo Se-yoon, and when they saw the creativity notes they found there, they suggested, "Let's try it, too."

Yoo Se-yoon handed the paper and pencil to the members and asked, "What is the first Memory you are born and remember?" The members began to write down the answer with a hard time.

Yuko Fueki heard the first Memory of All The Butlers members and picked Lee Seung-gi as the top. And Lee Seung-gi showed a great sense of entertainment despite being 11 years old.

Yuko Fueki said, "It is fun to play with my dad more than TV or YouTube." "My life started to feel comfortable when I started playing with Minha," said Yoo Se-yoon. "It was really fun because I was playing with Minha, not playing."

On the other hand, Master Yoo Se-yoon and members once again listened to the CM song recorded earlier. Lee Seung-gi suggested that "the song is so good that I think the video should be taken out of power."

"OK, today is the day when the idea does not come out, we have to put it down," said Yoo Se-yoon, who heard the word. "In fact, I am doing my best in my head."

The next day, Yoo Se-yoon woke up the members by singing Norazo's cider. "I am going to shoot the video today, but I am going to shoot it in the space that gave me the most inspiration," he said.

"I will take a kite shot at the end, I do not know if it is possible because I have never done it," said Yoo Se-yoon.

In addition, Yoo Se-yoon has released a costume that was rushed to the air. "It is a harmony of the sense of heterogeneity that I emphasize."

After filming throughout the Yoo Se-yoon's home, the members went out to Han River Park for a kite shot; they ran around, flying kites in the wind. Yoo Se-yoon also played with the members and directed "Dancing".

"I'm honestly overflowing," said Yoo Se-yoon, "and I can get to the teaser." Lee Seung-gi asked, "When does the edit come out?" Yoo Se-yoon laughed, saying, "I will send you the edit in 40 minutes."

A few days later, All The Butlers members received a final version of the ad video from Yoo Se-yoon. The members showed 100% customer satisfaction by seeing the advertisement video and laughing at the stretch.