Running Man' Song Ji-hyo's favorite, flame weeder appears 'horrifying'

In Running Man, actor Song Ji-hyo released a flame mower as a favorite.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the evening of the 17th, was decorated with an unboxing race.Song Ji-hyo said, I am afraid of bugs. I can not catch bugs, so the manager gave me a gift.The members were surprised that this is not a flamethrower.Song Ji-hyo said, In fact, I tried to buy a flamethrower. But the worm ran away while I turned it on.

In Running Man', actor Song Ji-hyo released a flame mower as a favorite.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the evening of the 17th, was decorated with an unboxing race.

Song Ji-hyo said, "I am afraid of bugs. I can not catch bugs, so the manager gave me a gift."

The members were surprised that "this is not a flamethrower."

Song Ji-hyo said, "In fact, I tried to buy a flamethrower." "But the worm ran away while I turned it on."