Lee Joo-yeon, fresh cream buried and birthday party..."Happy."

Lee Joo-yeon posted a picture on his 17th day with his article My birthday party, I started early, I finished at 12 oclock, I slept as soon as I came home, and it was 8 oclock.He added: Real birthday #March19 #pleasure #happiness.Lee Joo-yeon in the public photo is wearing a V with his eyes closed with fresh cream on his nose. Lee Joo-yeons pink jacket makes his beautiful beauty stand out.On the other hand, Lee Joo-yeon appeared on MBC Radio Star on the 6th.

Lee Joo-yeon posted a picture on his 17th day with his article "My birthday party, I started early, I finished at 12 o'clock, I slept as soon as I came home, and it was 8 o'clock".

He added: "Real birthday #March19 #pleasure #happiness."

Lee Joo-yeon in the public photo is wearing a V with his eyes closed with fresh cream on his nose. Lee Joo-yeon's pink jacket makes his beautiful beauty stand out.

On the other hand, Lee Joo-yeon appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' on the 6th.