LM Enter "Amicable Agreement" VS Kang Daniel "Truth Will Be Known"

Kang Daniel, a former Wanna One group member, was reported to be in a dispute with his agency LM Entertainment, and Kang Daniel opened his mouth.According to one media source on March 3, Kang Daniel recently sent a proof of content to LM Entertainment to terminate the contract and is looking for a new partner.On the same evening, LM Entertainment said, It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract due to misunderstanding between the company and The Artist.We will do our best to communicate actively and make a good agreement, he said.However, Kang Daniel also acknowledged the dispute with his agency LM Entertainment on the same night, and the confusion was aggravated.He posted a long article through his fan cafe and said, I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to give me small news.I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and there is an article that says that it is in dispute today, he explained.I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of the article, began to be reported, he said. I was encouraged to open a new personal SNS account at 12:00 pm tomorrow (4th).Kang Daniel said, I really want to see my actions for me and my fans. I want to see it so much and I want to stand again soon.I have been able to endure this difficult time, the words you have told me and the memories of the past. I will do my best to stand in good shape to you. He added, Please believe me and wait a little, adding, The truth will be known.Kang Daniel, who made his debut through project group Wanna One in 2017, finished his team activities after his last concert in January.After returning to MMO Entertainment, he has been working as a member of LM Entertainment with member Yoon Ji-sung on the 1st of last month.As a result, there is a concern that Kang Daniels solo activities will be disrupted, and it is noteworthy whether he will be able to negotiate well with LM Entertainment.

Kang Daniel, a former Wanna One group member, was reported to be in a dispute with his agency LM Entertainment, and Kang Daniel opened his mouth.

According to one media source on March 3, Kang Daniel recently sent a proof of content to LM Entertainment to terminate the contract and is looking for a new partner.

On the same evening, LM Entertainment said, "It is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract due to misunderstanding between the company and The Artist. “We will do our best to communicate actively and make a good agreement,” he said.

However, Kang Daniel also acknowledged the dispute with his agency LM Entertainment on the same night, and the confusion was aggravated. He posted a long article through his fan cafe and said, "I asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to give me small news. “I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account, and there is an article that says that it is in dispute today,” he explained.

“I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of the article, began to be reported,” he said. “I was encouraged to open a new personal SNS account at 12:00 pm tomorrow (4th).

Kang Daniel said, "I really want to see my actions for me and my fans." "I want to see it so much and I want to stand again soon. I have been able to endure this difficult time, the words you have told me and the memories of the past. I will do my best to stand in good shape to you. "

He added, "Please believe me and wait a little," adding, "The truth will be known."

Kang Daniel, who made his debut through project group Wanna One in 2017, finished his team activities after his last concert in January. After returning to MMO Entertainment, he has been working as a member of LM Entertainment with member Yoon Ji-sung on the 1st of last month.

As a result, there is a concern that Kang Daniel's solo activities will be disrupted, and it is noteworthy whether he will be able to negotiate well with LM Entertainment.