"Running Man" Hong Jin-young ""Saint Anne's Mistakes" ...The face is different from that time"

On SBS Running Man, Hong Jin-young said that his past and present faces have changed.Running Man, which was broadcast on the 10th, was decorated with a special feature of Running University OT, and was accompanied by Hong Jin-young, Kim Sae-rok and Han Sam as guests.I made my first full-length album in 2019, said Hong Jin-young, whose members were all surprised by the news of the full-length album after 13 years of debut.Yoo Jae-Suk praised Hong Jin-young for acting too well in the Cida program.Hong Jin-young said, Saint Anne is me in the episode of Saint Annes mistake.When the members were surprised that Saint Anne is you, Hong Jin-young laughed, saying, I was different from the time, but then Saint Anne was me.

On SBS Running Man', Hong Jin-young said that his past and present faces have changed.

Running Man, which was broadcast on the 10th, was decorated with a special feature of Running University OT, and was accompanied by Hong Jin-young, Kim Sae-rok and Han Sam as guests.

“I made my first full-length album in 2019,” said Hong Jin-young, whose members were all surprised by the news of the full-length album after 13 years of debut.

Yoo Jae-Suk praised Hong Jin-young for acting too well in the "Cida" program. Hong Jin-young said, "Saint Anne is me in the episode of Saint Anne's mistake'." When the members were surprised that "Saint Anne is you," Hong Jin-young laughed, saying, "I was different from the time, but then Saint Anne was me."