Jang Hyuk, the historical drama 'My Europe' again Lee Won-won! Yang Se-jong Woo Do-hwan and breathing

Actor Jang Hyuk joins My Europe and turns into a stranger.He will confirm his appearance in the JTBC drama My Europe (director Kim Jin-won, playwright Chae Seung-dae), and will add a heavy presence to the drama with a bloody fight for his life.The drama My Europe is an action historical drama based on the late Goryeo and early Joseon Dynasty.It is a work that explosively depicts the desire for power and protection by pointing the knife at each other over My Europe which his beliefs say.Director Kim Jin-won and Chae Seung-dae, who increase their confidence even if they hear their names, join forces to add expectations.In the play, Jang Hyuk played the role of Lee Bang-won, who had to fight a cold and lonely fight while not being recognized by the country and losing his position as a taxpayer.I will show intense charisma with thick acting with Jang Hyuk table action.Especially in the movie Innocence Age released in 2015, he played the role of Lee Bang-won and showed sexy charisma that was out of the typical image.Expectations for another foreigner he will draw are rising.The whole composition of the work was exciting, said Jang Hyuk. The story was so interesting.It is the second role of Lee after the movie Innocence, and I wanted to express the different charm of the antagonist.I would like to ask you for as much expectation as I have in the historical drama for a long time. Thank you. Meanwhile, JTBC My Europe, which Jang Hyuk confirmed, will be broadcast in the second half of this year.

Actor Jang Hyuk joins 'My Europe' and turns into a stranger.

He will confirm his appearance in the JTBC drama 'My Europe' (director Kim Jin-won, playwright Chae Seung-dae), and will add a heavy presence to the drama with a bloody fight for his life.

The drama 'My Europe' is an Action historical drama based on the late Goryeo and early Joseon Dynasty. It is a work that explosively depicts the desire for power and protection by pointing the knife at each other over 'My Europe' which his beliefs say. Director Kim Jin-won and Chae Seung-dae, who increase their confidence even if they hear their names, join forces to add expectations.

In the play, Jang Hyuk played the role of Lee Bang-won, who had to fight a cold and lonely fight while not being recognized by the country and losing his position as a taxpayer. I will show intense charisma with thick acting with Jang Hyuk table Action.

Especially in the movie 'Innocence Age' released in 2015, he played the role of Lee Bang-won and showed sexy charisma that was out of the typical image. Expectations for another foreigner he will draw are rising.

“The whole composition of the work was exciting,” said Jang Hyuk. “The story was so interesting. It is the second role of Lee after the movie 'Innocence', and I wanted to express the different charm of the antagonist. I would like to ask you for as much expectation as I have in the historical drama for a long time. Thank you. "

Meanwhile, JTBC 'My Europe', which Jang Hyuk confirmed, will be broadcast in the second half of this year.