Kang Daniel "The Truth Will Be Known" VS LM Enter "Misunderstood...Wonman Efforts to Agree"

Kang Daniel, a former member of the group Wanna One, is in a dispute with his agency.The agency said, It is not the contents of the exclusive contract termination, but Kang Daniel said, I will open a new SNS account.On March 3, one media reported that Kang Daniel sent a proof of content to his current agency, LM Entertainment.The media also reported that an investor in China is investing in Kang Daniel with the contact with Kang Daniel in mind.However, LM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the agency, dismissed it as not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.The agency said on the 3rd day of the day, It is a part of Misunderstood between the company and The Artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.Kang Daniel declined to comment on the details of the proof of content sent, but emphasized, I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement.Kang Daniel also broke the short silence and made an official position.Kang Daniel said through his fan cafe, I was in a dispute with LM Entertainment. The agency refused to transfer the SNS account. I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, not facts, began to be reported, he said. I will open a new SNS account on the 4th.Please believe me and wait a little, he said. The truth will be known.Kang Daniel was the finalist in Mnet ProDeuce 101 season 2, and he played for one year and six months as a center for project group Wanna One.Boy Group has been in the top spot for several months as a personal brand, but it has been a bad news of a contract dispute ahead of its full-scale solo debut.Some are worried that the conflict will delay Kang Daniels solo debut.Kang Daniel made his debut as a project group Wanna One Center in 2017 with the final win in Mnet ProDeuce 101 season 2.Kang Daniel, who has successfully completed Wanna One activities for one year and six months, showed off his popularity by breaking the record with 1 million followers in the shortest time after opening the official Instagram on January 1.The following is the official position of LM.It is a part of the Misunderstood between the company and The Artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract.I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement.The following is a special article by Kang Daniel.Hi, this is Kang Daniel.First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.Like the article that suddenly went out today, I am in conflict with LM Entertainment.I have not been able to show my activities as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a little news to many fans.I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that it is in dispute today came out.I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with untrue stories.I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.Please trust me and wait a little.You will know the truth.Thank you.

Kang Daniel, a former member of the group Wanna One, is in a dispute with his agency. The agency said, "It is not the contents of the exclusive contract termination," but Kang Daniel said, "I will open a new SNS account."

On March 3, one media reported that Kang Daniel sent a proof of content to his current agency, LM Entertainment. The media also reported that an investor in China is investing in Kang Daniel with the contact with Kang Daniel in mind.

However, LM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the agency, dismissed it as "not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract." The agency said on the 3rd day of the day, "It is a part of Misunderstood between the company and The Artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract."

Kang Daniel declined to comment on the details of the proof of content sent, but emphasized, "I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement."

Kang Daniel also broke the short silence and made an official position. Kang Daniel said through his fan cafe, "I was in a dispute with LM Entertainment." The agency refused to transfer the SNS account. "

"I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, not facts, began to be reported," he said. "I will open a new SNS account on the 4th." "Please believe me and wait a little," he said. "The truth will be known."

Kang Daniel was the finalist in Mnet 'ProDeuce 101' season 2, and he played for one year and six months as a center for project group Wanna One. Boy Group has been in the top spot for several months as a personal brand, but it has been a bad news of a contract dispute ahead of its full-scale solo debut. Some are worried that the conflict will delay Kang Daniel's solo debut.

Kang Daniel made his debut as a project group Wanna One Center in 2017 with the final win in Mnet 'ProDeuce 101' season 2. Kang Daniel, who has successfully completed Wanna One activities for one year and six months, showed off his popularity by breaking the record with 1 million followers in the shortest time after opening the official Instagram on January 1.

The following is the official position of LM.

It is a part of the Misunderstood between the company and The Artist, and it is not a proof of the termination of the exclusive contract. I will do my best to communicate actively and make a good agreement.

The following is a special article by Kang Daniel.

Hi, this is Kang Daniel.

First, I thank the fans who trusted me for a month or so and I am sorry to have told you through a bad article.

Like the article that suddenly went out today, I am in conflict with LM Entertainment.

I have not been able to show my activities as an SNS, so I have asked my agency to transfer my SNS account in order to convey a little news to many fans.

I have been waiting for my agency to voluntarily transfer it to show my fans a better picture, but my agency refused to transfer the SNS account and the article that it is in dispute today came out.

I was also very embarrassed when many malicious speculative articles, which were not true during the time of encountering and worrying about articles, began to be reported, but I was encouraged to open my new personal Instagram account at 12:00 tomorrow because there were so many worries and waits for fans who would hurt their minds with untrue stories.

I thought a lot about making these decisions, and I really decided for me and my fans.

I miss you so much and I want to get back on stage.

I was able to endure this difficult time, the words you gave me and the memories of the past.

I will do my best to stand in good shape to you.

Please trust me and wait a little.

You will know the truth.

Thank you.